2013 Player Profiles: Matthew Boyd

Started by nrich102, September 11, 2012, 08:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Quote from: Jukes on September 13, 2012, 10:40:04 PM
Boyd nowhere near selection for me, I'd put him about 8 back in premo mids and I've only got room for 4, Swan, Gary, Cotch, Murphy, Beams, Watson and Stanton all ahead of him.

Your humour, I love it.

Adamant

Quote from: elephants on September 13, 2012, 11:27:34 PM
Boyd nowhere near selection for me, I'd put him about 8 back in premo mids and I've only got room for 4, Swan, Gary, Cotch, Murphy, Beams, Watson and Stanton all ahead of him.

Your humour, I love it.
haha

nrich102

Quote from: elephants on September 13, 2012, 11:27:34 PM

Your humour, I love it.
haha

Justin Bieber

God Jukes you are a funny character ;D

Windigo

Cannot believe people are dis-crediting him.

He scored the MOST points this year out of everyone. His not flashy, but when the chips were down you could/will always rely on him  ;)

Heppell21

Looking to upgrade Stants to Boyd, when Stanton starts to drop off mid way through next season.

Torpedo10

Quote from: Heppell21 on September 15, 2012, 01:12:24 AM
Looking to upgrade Stants to Boyd, when Stanton starts to drop off mid way through next season.
If Goddard doesn't come to Essendon I'll be avoiding both.

Hagebear

Yeh just don't think I can start with him this year. Will find himself in my side at some stage.

Capper

Great point scoring this year but when i watched the dogs games most of his kicks went to the opposition and he got cheap points of quick 1-2 handballs.

Going out on a limb and saying No to all Dogs players this year

Adamant

Love Boydy, 115+ average 3 years in a row now...
Not sure If I can start him this year though :-\