nrich102

Matthew Boyd - Western Bulldogs

Price - $544,000 (Fan Planner)

2011 Games - 22

2012 Games - 22

2011 Average - 116

2012 Average - 115

2012 Big scores - 125, 146, 162, 128, 133,132, 131, 131, 125

Summary - Probably past his peak. With the Dogs slipping down the ladder and him getting older, he probably wont score as well as he did this year.

Verdict - His average should fall a bit, Should be an upgrade target if he scores well.

Predicted Average - 110

Toga

Agreed, won't start with him but will certainly look at him as an upgrade target!

Adamant

Ricochet

getting on a bit now but still can't rule him out. Might squeeze him in later in the year but worried he will do what Mitchell did this year

Adamant

I dont think he will drop off that much, 110 avg at worst IMO. Would like to see how he goes first though..

Jukes

I agree with Adamant, Boyd is only 30 and I can't see his average dropping 5 points. He won't improve that much but can still be booked in for a solid 115 average again.

Toga

Quote from: Jukes on September 11, 2012, 12:49:49 PM
I agree with Adamant, Boyd is only 30 and I can't see his average dropping 5 points. He won't improve that much but can still be booked in for a solid 115 average again.

yeah i don't question that but i think swanny, pendlebury, beams, cotch and even watto and them will be better starters; I'll look to upgrade to boyd if he's still right up there with them

zeddyzed

Tried, trusted and durable as hell. Swan, Ablett and Boyd are must haves.

Shihan7

KoopKicka

LF

I don`t know if I can fit him him next season.
Such a plethora of midfielders to pick from and someone has to miss out.

Adamant

Quote from: luvfooty on September 11, 2012, 03:52:08 PM
I don`t know if I can fit him him next season.
Such a plethora of midfielders to pick from and someone has to miss out.
+1
Reckon he is a better upgrade target.

elephants

Wow, poor Boydy is being hideously under estimated I feel...

Jukes

Boyd nowhere near selection for me, I'd put him about 8 back in premo mids and I've only got room for 4, Swan, Gary, Cotch, Murphy, Beams, Watson and Stanton all ahead of him.

Adamant

I still reckon Boydy will be a solid 112-115 avg next year....just better suited as an upgrade target.