Sam Iles - Gold Coast Suns

Position: C

Price: 423,100

2011 Games: 16

2012 Games: 10

2011 Average: 72

2012 Average: 90

2012 Tons: 3

Summary: Iles was taken at pick 3 in the 2010 rookie draft, a classy midfielder who improved his average significantly in 2012, should increase his average again in a rapidly improving Gold Coast. Usually tags players or runs off of them.

Verdict: Although while he may increase his average significantly again and probably will, there are other midfield options, is at a very awkward price.

Koops Predction: 100-105

*requested by luvfooty

elephants

Correct me if I'm wrong but is there speculation about a delisting being on the cards? Seem to remember it come up in a euros discussion thread..?

KoopKicka

Quote from: elephants on September 10, 2012, 10:42:17 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but is there speculation about a delisting being on the cards? Seem to remember it come up in a euros discussion thread..?

Theyd be crazy!

Justin Bieber

I really rate this guy. He better not get delisted and ave of 90 this year is fantastic.

stew42

How did I not notice this guy this year??? Also, GC players will be very popular, most of them on third year...

LF

Thanks for doing this for us Koop
Being watching his scoring this year he has been especially good in SC as well.
I hope they don't delist him.

Scrads

I was under the impression he was being played as a rebounding defender and so maybe he will be Back eligible ?

Adamant

Quote from: Scrads on September 10, 2012, 11:26:19 PM
I was under the impression he was being played as a rebounding defender and so maybe he will be Back eligible ?
+1
Thought he would be a chance for DEF/MID.

LF

That would be good if he is

Zombie2.5

Quote from: Adamant on September 10, 2012, 11:29:26 PM
+1
Thought he would be a chance for DEF/MID.
Would love that! Almost a lock if he'll be in defence. In mids, not really worth it, because 3-4 super premo's and the rest gun rookies will be a very good midfield. And being $400k, unless he breaks into premium-like status, then he's not really going to be worth it. And even then, he'd have to be scoring like Gibson this year(and no 70's either) to be even with the other premiums..

Ricochet

Quote from: elephants on September 10, 2012, 10:42:17 PM
i remember something about this as well

if he's dpp i'll definitely be looking at him, if only a mid then i wont be going near him

Adamant

Why didnt he play the last 9 rounds?

Ricochet

Torpedo10

Kellogscrunchynut

Would need to do exceptionally well in order to prove that he is worth that price not for me.