Started by Jukes, September 10, 2012, 10:28:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukes

Harley Bennell
Position: Midfielder and Forward
Price: $401,400 according to the Fanplanner

2011 Games: 14
2011 Average: 67.2
2011 Tons: 0 (it was his debut season mid you)

2012 Games: 22
2012 Average: 84.9
2012 Tons: 3 (incuding a 156), plus 6 in the 90s.

Summary: Becoming an integral part of the Suns midfield, the number 2 pick is unlikely to get tagged due to the beast that is Gary Ablett Jr, has DPP and, assuming the third year breakout rule applies, is in for a massive season. He showed promise in his debut season and backed that up massively in 2012. More of a supercoach option (averaged 97.2 in SC 2012) but he will be a star of both forms of fantasy in years to come, starting this year hopefully by pushing his DT above 90 and SC above 105.

Verdict: Very good option considering lots of players lost mid/fwd DPP status.
Prediction: 95 average

LF

Will be looking at him during the preseason main problem with him tho is teams have taken to tagging him rather than Ablett.

Adamant

Nice Jukes.
Not really a Bennell fan tbh. Will keep him on the radar, but reckon there are better options.

KoopKicka

Zombie2.5

Not sure on him at the moment. He already has kinda broke out this year, increasing his average to the 80's.

It'd be quite hard to have almost two breakout years, increasing his average by 15-20 this year, then again?

If he had an average year this year, I'd get on next year for sure, but quite sure on him.

Ricochet

with Gary Ablett as his mentor, there's probably a small chance that he might pick up a few things about finding the footy  ::)
kid will be a DT superstar one day, i don't think i'll take the risk just yet tho

Capper

If and i mean IF he has DPP he will be deeply under consideration for my team, with out DPP though there are other prems i would rather have like Thomo and Bubba

Mr.Craig

He's been in and out of my team about 5 times so far. I think the prediction of 95 is a little optimistic though, late 80's would be my bet.

nrich102

Shihan7

A gun, but a bit too inconsistent for my liking...