Position: Midfielder
Price: $531,200   according to the Fanplanner

2011 Games: 16
2011 Average: 99.5
2011 Tons: 9, in addition to 3 90s

2012 Games: 22
2012 Average: 112.4
2012 Tons: 17, in addition to 3 90s

Summary: Has a great chance at the Brownlow this year, which obviously made his dream team average skyrocket to 112.4, a true premium midfielder. Although he is obviously inferoir in every way to the Stantonator, Jobe should improve this average in 2013 as the Bombers rise up the ladder. Very good option for 2nd, 3rd or 4th mid this season as he reaches his DT-gold age in the late 20s.

Verdict: flowering locked in.
Prediction: 116.5 average and will win his (hopefully) second Brownlow in a row :P

Ricochet

elephants

Upgrade target.

Possibly fatigue still around next season from carrying the Bombers in the second half of this year...

Adamant

Jukes

/\ who are you two choosing over Jobe as a midfield premium then?

elephants

Adamant

Quote from: Jukes on September 10, 2012, 11:29:58 PM
Not entirely sure yet tbh.
Swan & GAJ locked.
Beams and Pendles fighting out for M3.
and Cotch, or possibly Redden as a POD.

Zombie2.5

Quote from: Adamant on September 10, 2012, 11:34:00 PM
Quote from: Jukes on September 10, 2012, 11:29:58 PM
Not entirely sure yet tbh.
Swan & GAJ locked.
Beams and Pendles fighting out for M3.
and Cotch, or possibly Redden as a POD.
Rate all these guys ahead of Jobe on getting into my team. Although I do like Watson, not likely to make it into my team...
I might even have a mid like Swan, Ablett, Cotchin, Beams and then rookies... If I run out of money, might trade one of Ablett/Cotch/Beams out for him though...

Jukes

I can see Jobe having the third highest average this season easily, behind Swanny and Gary. I rate him ahead of Pendles, Cotchin and Beams for now at least, although I have both of them in my team atm.

Capper

For the first time in many years (i think Hille was the last prem from the bombers i picked up) i will have a prem from the bombers in my team next year.

Bubba Watson.

If he gets injured and hardly plays then i will gladly take the blame

Ajax22

Initially I was thinking a hard no on Watson but I'm starting to warm up to him. If he stays healthy and the bombers manage to have a better year he will likely be a top 4 mid. Any injury concerns over preseason or a poor bye round will probably scare me off though

elephants

Quote from: tabs on October 16, 2012, 12:09:33 AM
For the first time in many years (i think Hille was the last prem from the bombers i picked up) i will have a prem from the bombers in my team next year.

Bubba Watson.

Quoted. :P

Capper

Quote from: elephants on October 16, 2012, 03:40:55 PM

Bubba Watson.

anyhting to ensure the Bombers dont make the finals

elephants

Quote from: tabs on October 16, 2012, 04:30:56 PM
Quote from: elephants on October 16, 2012, 03:40:55 PM

Bubba Watson.

anyhting to ensure the Bombers dont make the finals

Hahah you're not alone mate ;)

Spinking

I think the quality of his last season has made him a bit too expensive for my liking.  He is no doubt a gun, but I would probably have him as the 5th or 6th best on offer, but among the very most expensive.

Upgrade target for me.