Josh J Kennedy - West Coast Eagles

Position: FWD

Price: $249,800 (Fanplanner)

2011 Games: 20

2012 Games: 7

2011 Average: 79.4

2012 Average: 52.8

2012 Tons: 1

Summary: Hmmmmm. He has the potential to go huge but a downside is he attracts the best defender. His 2011 average is also skewed due to a massive 12 goal haul against the Bulldogs which attracted a lazy 177 DT. I feel like he could be someone that breaks out as the rest of the Eagles forward line mature but the safe bet is he will hang around a 70-low 80's average for next year at least. Beware of inconsistency, such is the case with all Power Forwards.

Verdict:
A mid-price forward line tactic could see this lad slot in but I'm sadly not feeling it :-/ Pass at this stage.

Ele's prediction: Hard one, being a WCE supporter I wana say he is capable of consistently huge numbers but I am not so sure. Better than a 70's player but not as good as an 80's scorer - 79.9.

KoopKicka

Nice write up le! Yeah will be a tough one, not for me at this stage, :(

Adamant

Yeah not for me aswell...also he kicked 10, not 12  ;)

elephants

Quote from: Adamant on September 10, 2012, 09:48:51 PM
Yeah not for me aswell...also he kicked 10, not 12  ;)

Good pick up, thanks mate :P

It was Lecca that kicked 12 on the Dons ;D

Ricochet

staying away from key positions players next year

Capper

Now that the Qtip is gone there is a little more space up front but with either cox or Nicnat there his numbers will still wont be 90+

henry

Quote from: tabs on October 15, 2012, 11:45:31 PM
Now that the Qtip is gone there is a little more space up front but with either cox or Nicnat there his numbers will still wont be 90+
Even if he averages 70 he will be a good cash cow, I prefer and see more upside in Knights, Lecca and Gray though so not for me.

Shihan7

The price is nice, but Buddy will be my only KPP next year :P

Spinking

Was considering, but turned off a bit now. Think you are right. The price is good, but likely output, probably not significantly better than a cheaper option.

Jukes

Jukes

Shihan7

essendon2

It's outta this guy, Knights, Byrnes or Varcoe!

Andrew

Quote from: essendon2 on January 06, 2013, 07:18:52 PM
It's outta this guy, Knights, Byrnes or Varcoe!

+1. I think Kennedy is a certain to average 75 and could easily lift his game to 85. Worth a punt with 30 trades. I'll go with Kennedy and one of Knights or Varcoe. Tough calls but forward line rookies are looking few and far between once again.