Position: BACK

Price: $268,200 (Fanplanner)

2011 Games: 6

2012 Games: 11

2011 Average: 31

2012 Average: 56.8

2012 Tons: None but a 99

Summary:
Now this is a toughie. Don't know a whole lot about this lad to be honest! Seems like a very good scorer when not sub though with scores of 82, 99 and 83 coming in 3 of his eleven games this year. Funnily enough, these games are against the Hawks, Cats and Bombers - two quality sides and the Bombers :P This tells me he plays well in the back half when the side is under pressure and to be fair Port are in that situation a fair bit. Looks a good player but will be battling with the likes of Jacobs, Hartlett, etc...

Verdict: Not a fan for 268k. Not unless something is really shown in the NAB and throughout Pre-Season.

Ele's prediction: Improvement but not any major leaps - 66.

KoopKicka

Quote from: elephants on September 10, 2012, 09:18:19 PM
Andrew Moore - Port Adelaide Power

Summary:
Now this is a toughie. Don't know a whole lot about this lad to be honest! Seems like a very good scorer when not sub though with scores of 82, 99 and 83 coming in 3 of his eleven games this year. Funnily enough, these games are against the Hawks, Cats and Bombers - two quality sides and the Bombers :P This tells me he plays well in the back half when the side is under pressure and to be fair Port are in that situation a fair bit. Looks a good player but will be battling with the likes of Jacobs, Hartlett, etc...

Verdict: Not a fan for 268k. Not unless something is really shown in the NAB and throughout Pre-Season.

haha :P

The blokes got a lot of potential, but not this year. :)

Adamant

Definitely not considering at 268k. Might have considered at 160-200.

Toga

Andrew Moore - Port Adelaide Power

Summary:

potential but i'd rather take a punt on someone like Bocky for a similar price...

elephants

Keep forgetting to add the 'requested bys'

This one was bought to us by Matty411

And agree, maybe for 100k less :)

henry

I think you are under selling him. First round draft pick, 3rd season break out rule. Strongly in consideration for me, may well end up selecting 2 of him, howard and Atley in my defence as uniques.

Justin Bieber

elephants

Quote from: henry on September 10, 2012, 11:11:01 PM
I think you are under selling him. First round draft pick, 3rd season break out rule. Strongly in consideration for me, may well end up selecting 2 of him, howard and Atley in my defence as uniques.

Yeah as I said I don't know much about him :-\ sorry.

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: henry on September 10, 2012, 11:11:01 PM

+1

Talented kid and was sought after. He'll get more time next year and can't see him being a sub. He'll avg 70ish

Ricochet

can anyone tell me what kind of role he plays?

Zombie2.5

Sounds like a good player, but not worth it in DT imo, especially at the same price of the likes of Bock and co.

Plus he plays for the power :P

Adamant

Quote from: Zombie2.5 on September 11, 2012, 12:46:14 AM
Sounds like a good player, but not worth it in DT imo, especially at the same price of the likes of Bock and co.

Plus he plays for the power :P
+1 would much rather Bock at pretty much the same price.

Jukes

Funnily enough, these games are against the Hawks, Cats and Bombers - two quality sides and the Bombers :P

Yeah bombers aren't quality, only beat the eagles by 62 points...

elephants

Quote from: Jukes on September 11, 2012, 12:51:17 PM
Funnily enough, these games are against the Hawks, Cats and Bombers - two quality sides and the Bombers :P

Bombers aren't quality, only didn't make finals...

henry

Quote from: Jukes on September 11, 2012, 12:51:17 PM

When he played the bombers they were certainly not quality, as they weren't for the majority of the season.