2013 Player Profile: Mark LeCras

Started by elephants, September 10, 2012, 09:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

henry

Quote from: nostradamus on December 18, 2012, 10:17:11 PM
Lecras out, JJK in
Yeah that's what I'm thinking too. Or maybe even Varcoe or Byrnes...

timmyparso

Lecras will likely take a few weeks to find his feet so will average low and bring price down but would be worth watching to possibly bring in say round 5 and catch him before he starts kick bags of goals. Would hate to miss another bag of 13 form him.

Toga

Quote from: timmyparso on December 19, 2012, 01:50:19 PM
Lecras will likely take a few weeks to find his feet so will average low and bring price down but would be worth watching to possibly bring in say round 5 and catch him before he starts kick bags of goals. Would hate to miss another bag of 13 form him.

that is another option, and if one of the rookies get's off to a huge start you could just about downgrade to him and he could end up becoming a F6 or even F7/bench keeper!

tbagrocks

I just don't see the point anymore, won't really make money and unlikely to be in the top 10 so really he is priced out like a lot of mid-pricers now :-[, I'm almost going with no mid P's now, maybe Varcoe who could play half back ???, and maybe if Knights plays a key role in nab to suggest he will score well

Also looking at Christensen as a cheaper option, he could bust out in the midfield ;D

SydneyRox

At $355k (which is very disappointing in the discount scheme) he is too much of a risk for me. Dont think he can end the year averaging the 90-95+ which I would expect from a F6

Andrew

Quote from: SydneyRox on December 19, 2012, 05:09:56 PM
At $355k (which is very disappointing in the discount scheme) he is too much of a risk for me. Dont think he can end the year averaging the 90-95+ which I would expect from a F6

Only 2 eligible forwards averaged 95+ last year, but still Le Cras would need to get up in the mid-80s to be worthwhile. Don't think he could do it even though he will score a handful of tons with some quieter games. Surely Embley and Wellingham would squeeze him out of the midfield most the time, and returning from a knee doesn't bode well for midfield time generally.

Ricochet

Quote from: Andrew on December 19, 2012, 09:25:38 PM

Only 2 eligible forwards averaged 95+ last year, but still Le Cras would need to get up in the mid-80s to be worthwhile. Don't think he could do it even though he will score a handful of tons with some quieter games. Surely Embley and Wellingham would squeeze him out of the midfield most the time, and returning from a knee doesn't bode well for midfield time generally.
Sorry Andrew but what do you mean by this?
Buddy, Cox, Chappy, Stevie J, Pav and Bartel all went 95+ and i would like to think Rocky, Thomas and Robbo would easily do it also

Toga

Quote from: Ricochet on December 21, 2012, 02:13:48 PM
Quote from: Andrew on December 19, 2012, 09:25:38 PM

Sorry Andrew but what do you mean by this?
Buddy, Cox, Chappy, Stevie J, Pav and Bartel all went 95+ and i would like to think Rocky, Thomas and Robbo would easily do it also

I'd say he means only two pure fwds averaged 95+ ??? not absolutely sure though haha

essendon2

Quote from: Windigo on December 18, 2012, 10:04:24 PM
Never keen On LeCras.

Knights only $254,500.
McEvoy + Byrnes
vs
HMac + Knights

tough

GM

Quote from: essendon2 on February 04, 2013, 06:09:21 PM
Quote from: Windigo on December 18, 2012, 10:04:24 PM
Never keen On LeCras.

Knights only $254,500.
McEvoy + Byrnes
vs
HMac + Knights

tough
I think the safe bet with injuries in mind would be McEvoy and Byrnes.

Toga

Tearing his opponent (who is it?) a new asshole today, could he still be in contention for a spot in our teams?! :o

Andrew

Quote from: Toga on March 03, 2013, 10:15:55 PM
Tearing his opponent (who is it?) a new asshole today, could he still be in contention for a spot in our teams?! :o

It was Jordan Russel, apparently. Up to his usual poor defensive efforts. Harry O'Brien will line-up on Le Cras when they meet I reckon, he requires someone a bit more honest.