1 (2%)
Shane Mumford
0 (0%)
Michael Rischitelli
1 (2%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: September 24, 2012, 03:30:30 PM

BratPack

About 2 years ago in a pique of anger at a certain player in my Dream Team of that year who promised so much yet always seemed to deliver so little, I created the Jack Ziebell Award

Last year I held the poll amongst coaches (They chose Alan Didak for the Ziebell last year, for the 1% of you interested  :P), this year I'm going to let everyone vent their spleen.

By means of a secret ballot (And by "Secret Ballot" I mean "I asked the Coaches to nominate again") we've come up with 9 Contenders. All crushed hopes for their teams at one point or another. All caused us to tear our hair out. But only one can be so horrendous that they pick up the Ziebell.

The poll will run for two weeks, for two reasons, 1. So everyone who comes on FanFooty at least has a chance to vote and 2. Because like all trendy awards I wanted it to end on Brownlow night.

So come and vote, vent your anger and have your say as we search for 2012 Dream Team/Supercoaches biggest disappointment. The winner of the "Mighty" Ziebell

Scrads

Hagebear

Cicjose

is ziebell going to be a nominee until his career is over?

seems only fair regardless of how good he may or may not become

tbagrocks

Quote from: Cicjose on September 10, 2012, 06:03:01 PM

he ruined my season

Jukes

Dustin Martin; he promised so much and was touted for a 100+ average, finished with an average of under 85 and just three tons for the whole season. Actually dropped average and dropped some cash from 2011. Luckily I traded him out about round 13 and didn't have to suffer through another half season of his rubbish, although I'm happy because he only needed a 120-odd in the grand final against Port for my opponent to steal the premiership off me, and he got 39 :P

Ricochet

has to be Martin surely? actually dropped his average by 5 points and is a starting midfielder averaging 85

Spinking

Was Martin for me. Was really predicting a big year from him. Love his pace, strength and skill, prefect age, ready to explode... And he doesn't.

Very frustrating.

BratPack

Quote from: Cicjose on September 10, 2012, 06:03:01 PM

As long as he continues to flower up Dream Teams of course he will  :P

Kellogscrunchynut

Justin Bieber

Martin cannot win. That is stupid.

Rockliff. Even a smokie is Riska. Dropped 30 ppg.

The man himself and Broughton are up there. With Cloke and Hargrave.

And Stanton.... no explaining needed.

I think Martin is 8th or 9th on that list.

nrich102

Adamant

I started with Dusty, Rocky, Hargrave and Mummy from that list...
Biggest disappointment would have to be Rocky - many were predicting a 115+ average after 112 the year before...finished with a very frustrating 93  >:(

elephants

Between Martin and Stants...

But when you add the captaincy losses on there too there is only one answer.

Stants.