Started by Jay, September 10, 2012, 11:44:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Just thought I would start up a discussion thread for the NFL season

Cheers

Capper

Well im happy my Cowboys won!!!!

monstrum

good to see the team i'v jumped on the broncos had a win!  :)

Jay

Only a new NFL fan...still deciding which bandwagon to jump on this year! Thinking the Jets with Tim Tebow ;)

Shaggy

As a Celtics fan, it is a crime to support anything in New York. let alone the Jets, who are shower.

New England patriots is where you want to be Jayman, same thing. Formerly the boston patriots but they moved an hour out which put them in New England haha.

Capper

Quote from: Jayman on September 10, 2012, 04:40:41 PM
Only a new NFL fan...still deciding which bandwagon to jump on this year! Thinking the Jets with Tim Tebow ;)
you cant go past the Cowboys IMO

or even the Cowgirls

monstrum

Yeh as a celtics/redsox fan i was leaning towards patriots/vikings, but decided to choose by picking my favourite cheerleader :p

monstrum

Capper

Quote from: monstrum on September 10, 2012, 06:43:14 PM
Yeh as a celtics/redsox fan i was leaning towards patriots/vikings, but decided to choose by picking my favourite cheerleader :p
surprised you didnt go with the dolphins them......maybe!!

Jay

Alright im on the Patriots bandwagon! Tom Brady <3

monstrum

Nah tabs id b to embarassed of their stupid dolphin logo + my gf chose the dolphins (because of the logo  ::) )

So now we hav a rivalry  :P

Luko

Go the might Baltimore Colts  ;)

Colts looked very ordinary vs the Bears defence but most teams will this year! but Luck has some good chemistry with Reggie Wayne and Coby Fleener so its going to a much moree promising year...also helps we have the titans and jaguars in our division  ;)

cant wait for Ravens vs Bengals tomorrow though ;D

monstrum

Are the steelers a poor team? I as much of the broncos steelers as i could and pitsburg seemed to waste alot kf opp in their offence... Or is the broncos def a good D... ?

Shaggy

Not sure 100% what you were saying then monstrum, but the Broncos D is good.

Capper

Quote from: monstrum on September 10, 2012, 07:18:00 PM
Nah tabs id b to embarassed of their stupid dolphin logo + my gf chose the dolphins (because of the logo  ::) )

So now we hav a rivalry  :P
ok so i have had a look at the logo and to tell you the truth i cant see what you think is stupid and why you wouldn't cheer that team on, but i would be worried if your GF likes it

I can see why you picked the patriots as well

but i had to give you a cheer mons as i was looking for a Cowboys cheerleader photo to post and came across a show called "Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders - Making the Team" and the 7th season has just started. If you don't see me for a while, you will know why...