NFL Week 1

Started by Luko, September 10, 2012, 09:12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luko

what a crazy week so far! thoughts?

Capper

Quote from: Luko on September 10, 2012, 09:12:05 AM
what a crazy week so far! thoughts?
49ers beating the Packers and Redskins beating the saints were the only 2 surprising games for me. Couldnt believe that the PAckers and Aints lost. Well maybe they are the aints again

Shaggy

Everyone forgot about the 49ers. One of the, if not the best, defenses in the league was always going to bring it to Rogers. And the offense is stronger than people give them credit for. no real surprise there for me at all.

The 'Skins over the Aints suprised me though. RG3 was the best NFL Ready QB in the draft and he showed why. Amazing poise under pressure.

Capper

Quote from: Shaggy on September 10, 2012, 06:15:59 PM
Everyone forgot about the 49ers. One of the, if not the best, defenses in the league was always going to bring it to Rogers. And the offense is stronger than people give them credit for. no real surprise there for me at all.

The 'Skins over the Aints suprised me though. RG3 was the best NFL Ready QB in the draft and he showed why. Amazing poise under pressure.
The 49ers defence didnt surprise me it was more the offence

Luko

Quote from: Shaggy on September 10, 2012, 06:15:59 PM

Think Luck is still the most NFL ready, Saints don't have their coach remember and the Saints defence is nothing compared to the Bears! not to mention Colts are in the first game of a long rebuilding process!

anyone watch Browns vs Eagles? Weeden was horrible! going to be a long year in Cleveland

Capper

Quote from: Luko on September 10, 2012, 07:14:21 PM

Think Luck is still the most NFL ready, Saints don't have their coach remember and the Saints defence is nothing compared to the Bears! not to mention Colts are in the first game of a long rebuilding process!

anyone watch Browns vs Eagles? Weeden was horrible! going to be a long year in Cleveland

Just remembered that i taped 49ers @ Packers, cant wait to watch it

Shaggy

Luko, Luck isn't NFL ready, could have done with a season under Manning. His vision isn't there yet.