2013 Player Profile: Kieren Jack

Started by Kellogscrunchynut, September 09, 2012, 11:16:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

its me lads

Quote from: Toga on May 07, 2013, 07:47:40 PM
Looking good so far except for that one score in the 50's, what do people think about bringing this guy in to their team?

Jack vs Swallow for me atm.

Swallow for mine.

I think Swallow will keep up his average but at the end of the day if you want to be safe just bring in a proven gun like Watson/Boyd

bmarsland

Looking good so far except for that one score in the 50's, what do people think about bringing this guy in to their team?

Have had Jack since round 1 and have been pleasantly surprised by him except for that one off game, plus provides a POD...but if I had to choose between the two long term I'd pick swallow

Toga

Cheers lads.

Both are really tempting me atm - it seems like Swallow is safer, as Jack is prone to the odd tagging job, but something is drawing me to him.. Not sure what it is haha

elephants

Yep, I've had him since round 1 and have been happy with him. Seems to have lifted with the captaincy but given the choice leading into the byes I would go Andy Swallow :)

Capper

Quote from: elephants on May 07, 2013, 10:28:52 PM

Yep, I've had him since round 1 and have been happy with him. Seems to have lifted with the captaincy but given the choice leading into the byes I would go Andy Swallow :)
Have to agree, Jack will get a tagging role in some of the more important clashes like this weekend where i think Jack will go to Mitchell and ROK will go to Hodge with Sewell tagging JPK

elephants

Quote from: tabs on May 08, 2013, 03:43:29 PM
Quote from: elephants on May 07, 2013, 10:28:52 PM

Have to agree, Jack will get a tagging role in some of the more important clashes like this weekend where i think Jack will go to Mitchell and ROK will go to Hodge with Sewell tagging JPK

Good to see you've backed me up on picking Swallow but I would really like it if Jack didn't tag this weekend :P

Toga

Thanks guys!

Think I will probably get Swallow, might just wait another two weeks so he can fully convince me though ;)