Paul Chapman - Geelong Cats

Position: FWD/MID

Price: $460,900 (Fanplanner)

2011 Games: 20

2012 Games: 20

2011 Average: 102.1

2012 Average: 97.4

2012 Tons: 10!

Summary: Despite the persistent concerns about Chappy's hammies he's only missed a total of 5 games over the past 3 years! Clocked up massive numbers for a fwd in 2009 and 2010 with 112 and 113 respectively and has only dropped below a 100 average twice since 2006 (once of which, being this year). An incredible servant to the Geelong footy club and an incredible servant to my DT over the past 4 years. Thanks for everything Chappy, lets do it all again!

Verdict: He is the second most expensive forward behind Buddy... But how can I say no?

Ele's prediction: A final hurrah for Chappy and the Cats next year - 100.

Adamant

Been a consistent performer for me over the last 3 years...but will pass this year unfortunately.

Ricochet

won't be starting with him with all the cheap forwards next year but might be an upgrade target

Windigo

Possibly the last year he was worth selecting...But could do a Gia and fall off the face of DT calculations altogether.  :-\

LaHug

mx187

Not for R1 but watch his form early on and could be in my team just before/or after the bye rounds.

Ricochet

Adamant

Quote from: Ricochet on September 26, 2012, 07:35:47 PM
Quote from: Adamant on September 26, 2012, 07:22:03 PM
Quote from: LaHug on September 26, 2012, 02:43:48 PM
Upgrade target most definitely!
+1
lol Ada before you said you would pass  ;)
Haha, I meant that I wont start with him, but will look at him as an upgrade target if he is still averaging 95+  :)

Footy_Boiz

Think il start Johnson over him and upgrade to if still going well

Ajax22

It makes me a little nervous trying to pick one of Chappy and Stevie J. It seemed this year that one would get more midfield time and score well whilst the other would be stuck in the forward line scoring 70s and 80s. I might be wrong but did anyone else feel like there was only ever one midfield spot up for grabs between the 2 of them?

Shihan7

Would much rather SJ over Chappy, but most likely going neither :P

elephants

Nup not for me. Too many better, younger options...

Sorry Chapperson :)

Windigo

Broke his own PB in the time trial.....

essendon2

he's a better option than Stevie jay I reckon