2013 Player Profile: Brent Stanton

Started by elephants, September 09, 2012, 11:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DT Gun

Quote from: noto07 on October 05, 2012, 11:06:30 PM
Dream team gun, you are the dumbest person on this forum by a long way. Essendon a chance at the flag if all fit.... HAHAHAHHAAHAH you idiot! You could say the same about any team. All teams have injuries fool. Bombers got off lightly, there players only seem to miss 2-3 at a time... Stanton is a spud and always will be

Is this guy for real?

They had 25 soft tissue injuries?

The herald sun even released an article about how bad injuries are at the bombers and how it screwed them over and fox sports did the same?

So your saying me, the people at Herald Sun, and the people at Fox Sports are all idiots?

Stanton is the fittest man at the club (stated by several bombers players) and he will always work into space for cheapies..

The only concern is the tag which he cant handle.. If and only if goddard gets a tag will he go off.. And if i was a coach i would tag goddard before him every day of the week.

People never learn but every comment i make is made after reading and referencing articles and watching the games and putting my opinions after unlike 80% of this forums posters

Ziplock

bombers got hurt by injuries, it was ridiculous DTGun- it was 25 soft tissue injuries to individual players wasnt it? like the actual number of injuries are wayyy more.

Stanton is a running machine, that being said, he gets owned by a tag- his last half of a year form was absolutely disgusting, averaged in the 70s after the byes or something ridiculous.

Andrew

Quote from: Adamant on October 02, 2012, 01:32:24 AM
I've got: Swan, Ablett, Pendles, Murph, rook, rook (rook, rook) at the moment...
Might go Swanny to Stants  :o

My planned midfield at the moment is Ablett, Pendles, Stanton, Murphy, Ball, Embley, Varcoe, rookie (rookie, rookie).

If he's fit and plays NAB Cup, Stanton is worth the risk and use Ball, Embley, or Varcoe to upgrade to Swan early. If you're going for overall, Stanton pumps out some scores which you just have to have. In the meantime, there's more chance of getting a discount when picking up Swan than Stanton.

tbagrocks

Just don't think I could do it ??? One of those players I just couldn't trust

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Ziplock on December 10, 2012, 12:48:54 AM
bombers got hurt by injuries, it was ridiculous DTGun- it was 25 soft tissue injuries to individual players wasnt it? like the actual number of injuries are wayyy more.

Stanton is a running machine, that being said, he gets owned by a tag- his last half of a year form was absolutely disgusting, averaged in the 70s after the byes or something ridiculous.

yeah that's correct 25 players got injuries but there were some double ups think the numbers was over 30 soft tissue injuries

btw didn't HP ask everyone to stop using the word rape/raped in the forums?

Ajax22

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 10, 2012, 02:01:55 AM
Just don't think I could do it ??? One of those players I just couldn't trust

And at the end of the day this is the major issue. There's no doubt he can score well but I feel that there's more chance that having Stanton could ruin your year from the start rather than make it the best one yet. If he does go nuts he will be bound to get tagged at some point and you should be able to pick him up later without it costing you took much more

DT Gun

You have 30 trades this year, you have absolutely nothing to lose

Ziplock

they'll crank up the MN though, so that we wont be able to fit as many premiums into our starting line... in the end we'll probably only end up having like 2-3 extra trades.

Football Factory

Quote from: Ziplock on December 10, 2012, 03:51:24 PM
they'll crank up the MN though, so that we wont be able to fit as many premiums into our starting line... in the end we'll probably only end up having like 2-3 extra trades.
+1

The_Captain

Quote from: DT Gun on December 10, 2012, 12:18:30 AM
Quote from: noto07 on October 05, 2012, 11:06:30 PM
Dream team gun, you are the dumbest person on this forum by a long way. Essendon a chance at the flag if all fit.... HAHAHAHHAAHAH you idiot! You could say the same about any team. All teams have injuries fool. Bombers got off lightly, there players only seem to miss 2-3 at a time... Stanton is a spud and always will be

Is this guy for real?

They had 25 soft tissue injuries?

The herald sun even released an article about how bad injuries are at the bombers and how it screwed them over and fox sports did the same?

So your saying me, the people at Herald Sun, and the people at Fox Sports are all idiots?

Stanton is the fittest man at the club (stated by several bombers players) and he will always work into space for cheapies..

The only concern is the tag which he cant handle.. If and only if goddard gets a tag will he go off.. And if i was a coach i would tag goddard before him every day of the week.

People never learn but every comment i make is made after reading and referencing articles and watching the games and putting my opinions after unlike 80% of this forums posters

Lol, this guy thinks he works for the Herald Sun.

Your opinions are about as good as caroline wilson mate. Give it up you drop kick!

DT Gun

Noto ive stated my opinion and backed it up with basically the most credential journos in the country and your arguement is "your a drop kick"?

Nice work!

Like anyone values your opinion anyway, with comments like that you will remain nothing but a no body and a troll of these forums!

And about the MN i feel that it might not be cranked as much as people think because they are trying to keep everyone interested for longer so these rules are all aimed at the noobies to keep activity on their site going!

These rules are going to make the top 100 even tighter though which will make it all the more exciting come seasons end

The_Captain

Quote from: DT Gun on December 11, 2012, 06:52:01 PM
Noto ive stated my opinion and backed it up with basically the most credential journos in the country and your arguement is "your a drop kick"?

Nice work!

Like anyone values your opinion anyway, with comments like that you will remain nothing but a no body and a troll of these forums!

And about the MN i feel that it might not be cranked as much as people think because they are trying to keep everyone interested for longer so these rules are all aimed at the noobies to keep activity on their site going!

These rules are going to make the top 100 even tighter though which will make it all the more exciting come seasons end

I can see how valued your opinions are... a cheer to boo ration of 1:5. Your really valued around here mate! Stop kidding yourself you idiot!

DT Gun

The_Captain

Quote from: DT Gun on December 12, 2012, 12:48:43 AM
nice work troll, keep on trolling on

LOL. Comeback king right here! Look out!

Kellogscrunchynut

Seriously considering picking him had him in 2011 and although he had a slow start he finished the year brilliantly. If the tag goes to Goddard and Watson I cannot see why Stanton can't average close to 120.