2013 Player Profile: Tom Rockliff

Started by elephants, September 09, 2012, 10:38:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Quote from: strikes91 on November 22, 2012, 06:00:57 PM
well he aint going to be unique any more. will be up there for the most picked player

Pretty much, ive seen plenty here keen on him.

strikes91

saw this on another site.

in an interview with @brisbanelions Rocky was asked about his role as a fwd in 2012 and he basically labelled it “different” and “due to circumstance” as the main reasons he was playing out of the goal square. He went on to say he sees his 2013 role as a midfielder who can rest forward, as opposed to what we saw throughout large patches on 2012.

Grazz

Quote from: strikes91 on January 11, 2013, 03:49:50 AM
saw this on another site.

in an interview with @brisbanelions Rocky was asked about his role as a fwd in 2012 and he basically labelled it “different” and “due to circumstance” as the main reasons he was playing out of the goal square. He went on to say he sees his 2013 role as a midfielder who can rest forward, as opposed to what we saw throughout large patches on 2012.

Saw something similar to this myself, its good news for all keen on starting him and it looks like there will be plenty.

tbagrocks

Just about the biggest lock for the year, missing him could be a very bad mistake!

Adamant

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 14, 2013, 03:13:00 PM
Just about the biggest lock for the year, missing him could be a very bad mistake!

You didn't have him in your plan team once though tbag. ;)

tbagrocks

Quote from: Adamant on January 14, 2013, 03:15:04 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on January 14, 2013, 03:13:00 PM

You didn't have him in your plan team once though tbag. ;)
;D yeah ::) was still questioning if he was going to play forward, that was when I liked all the cheaper young forwards I believe

me

blacklisted this dog from my midfield after 2012, but now will be forced to get him as he will be a popular pick and will certainly fire if i don't pick him

Grazz

Quote from: me on January 14, 2013, 03:49:53 PM
blacklisted this dog from my midfield after 2012, but now will be forced to get him as he will be a popular pick and will certainly fire if i don't pick him

You werent the only one mate, alot of us did the same only to be jumping back on a few months later taking him as a Fwd.  :-\

SydneyRox

Will be one of the most popular fwd picks, certainly not unique, but should perform well all season leaving us other things to worry about.