2013 Player Profiles: Pearce Hanley

Started by Cicjose, September 09, 2012, 10:33:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Captain

tbagrocks

Quote from: noto07 on November 08, 2012, 08:20:46 PM
Cassisi before him!
Early nomination for next years spud of the year for the comment!

Adamant

Quote from: Sweetness on November 06, 2012, 12:33:47 PM
How about this:
Brisbane have one of the best starting draws next year.
I'll list the first six teams they play next year, along with Hanley's corresponding score vs that opponent in 2012.

Bulldogs          134, 109
Adelaide          94
Gold Coast      102, 87
North Melb       96
Melbourne       120, 120
Sydney           119

Average = 109.0     8)

Perhaps a great POD for the beginning of the year, and reassess whether to keep him over the byes...

Nice work Sweetness 8)

Very tempting looking at those stats, but I think I've already got my group of premo backs to consider...

The_Captain

Shihan7

Quote from: Sweetness on November 06, 2012, 12:33:47 PM
How about this:
Brisbane have one of the best starting draws next year.
I'll list the first six teams they play next year, along with Hanley's corresponding score vs that opponent in 2012.

Bulldogs          134, 109
Adelaide          94
Gold Coast      102, 87
North Melb       96
Melbourne       120, 120
Sydney           119

Average = 109.0     8)

Perhaps a great POD for the beginning of the year, and reassess whether to keep him over the byes...

Damn that is tempting :-\ Could be a very nice unique, but will probably go Duffield at that price range.

Shihan7

Quote from: Hagebear on November 07, 2012, 06:20:51 PM
It's Hanley v Hartlett for me. Inconsistency v durability?? Leaning towards Harts.

Probably Hanley for me out of those two. I dont trust Hartletts hammies :P

mdub

with docherty having a year in the reserves to get his feet on the ground. handley will have ample time in the midfield in 2013

strikes91

Quote from: mdub on December 16, 2012, 01:47:59 PM
with docherty having a year in the reserves to get his feet on the ground. handley will have ample time in the midfield in 2013

i doubt it, theres no room in there. why do you think rockliff has been pushed in the forwards

Barra17

Especially with Moloney coming into there aswell?

picker_man

Not much love for Hanley :o He took me on a prietty big rollercoaster ride last yr but coming into his 3rd full year of AFL in an improving lions side should help improve his consistancy to go with his massive ceiling. Looks like a nice POD compared to the riskier Hartell / Broughton ect

Welcome to D4 for another year Pearce :D

me

strongly considering this rollercoaster player given their luxurious start, can see him playing more time on the wing, probably their most damaging player along with the highly overrated rich

strikes91

Quote from: me on January 15, 2013, 03:03:50 PM
strongly considering this rollercoaster player given their luxurious start, can see him playing more time on the wing, probably their most damaging player along with the highly overrated rich

rich isnt overated. he just sucks at being tagged. when he's loose bang, browny on the chest from 70

mezzoculo

Quote from: strikes91 on December 16, 2012, 02:24:51 PM

i doubt it, theres no room in there. why do you think rockliff has been pushed in the forwards
Because he was carrying an injury and the Lions had limited forward options?

strikes91

Quote from: mezzoculo on January 15, 2013, 06:18:19 PM
Quote from: strikes91 on December 16, 2012, 02:24:51 PM

Because he was carrying an injury and the Lions had limited forward options?

Limited ? they had Banfield, Cornelious, Karnezis, Retzlaff all waiting out of the team

Ziplock

yeah, all those star players just waiting for a chance in an over powered lions squad :P