Thomas Lynch - GC Suns

Position: FWD

Price: $310,200 (Fanplanner)

2011 Games: 13

2012 Games: 17

2011 Average: 52

2012 Average: 65.7

2012 Tons: None yet ;)

Summary: Touted by many footy experts as the next Buddy Franklin, this versatile key forward will break apart the comp... It's a matter of time. A central figure to GC's attack late in the season, Lynch will improve at an incredible rate as natural improvement will be combined with the improvement of GC's midfield delivery and forward line compatibility. Mature age as well so the threat of resting during the season is gradually vanishing.

Verdict: Pass. Will be quality. As with most KPP's he'll take a couple more years to develop but don't be surprised to see a Coleman and Premiership medal hanging around his neck in 10 years time when he hangs up the boots!!

Ele's prediction: Average of 77!

Adamant

Pass for me.
His consistency has been pretty good this year though.

elephants

Quote from: Adamant on September 09, 2012, 08:44:19 PM
Pass for me.
His consistency has been pretty good this year though.

It's been good for a KPP, yeah I agree. This was a more speculative of my profiles.. One I can dig up in 2-3 years and go "yeah, that was me :P"

Windigo

Passed last year when everyone was jumping on and will pass again this year.

Looks a prospect, but too young to really select with much confidence.

Kellogscrunchynut

I really don't know much about him and his numbers haven't been that great so far.

DT87

After looking at his stats, I'm actually slightly tempted. He didn't kick many goals this year, but his average marks and disposals per game are pretty impressive for a KPP who isn't even 20 yet. His first two AFL games last year were extremely promising.  :)

Justin Bieber

KoopKicka

Certianly will be on my radar come 2014! :)

LaHug

Just wait for the Suns to be good! Then he'll be in many teams. Probably not next year though...

Capper

HAve heard big things about him but i just cant pick him yet.

Ricochet

For anyone that can't remember, everyone in the AFL circles raved about this kid in his first year like they are about Jeremy Cameron this year. There is no doubting it... he will be a gun, and i would love to take the risk with him this year. But with so many mid pricers in the fwd line, i don't think i can.

nrich102

Quote from: elephants on September 09, 2012, 08:40:52 PM
Touted by many footy experts as the next Buddy Franklin

Really, I've never herd that. He seems to have a different game style from what I've seen.

Capper

Quote from: nrich102 on September 28, 2012, 03:49:54 PM

Really, I've never herd that. He seems to have a different game style from what I've seen.
probably best to take the car keys off him now then

Justin Bieber

elephants

Quote from: nrich102 on September 28, 2012, 03:49:54 PM

Not really dude. Both play that KPP which has t

he tank to move up onto a wing. Just looking for that link with the comparison...