KoopKicka

Clancee Pearce - Fremantle Dockers

Position: M/F but could be anywhere, or TPP if VS wake up :P

Pirce: 399,500

2011 games: 12

2012 Games: 22

2011 Average 62

2012 Average 85

Summary: One of the main bolters in 2012 that no one saw coming, Clancee has been used by Ross Lyon in numerous shutdown roles down back, runniing through the midfield and deep in the f50, all while increasing his average by over 20 points! Still needs to get rid of a flat-track-bully tendency.

Verdict: Is seriously tasty, May slot in at f4

koops Prediction: 90

Adamant

Remember he had 2 sub-affected games of 16 & 33 this year....remove those and he would have averaged 90ish!

elephants

Clanceeeeeee!!!

Favorite Docker and a real chance for my side this year :)

Kellogscrunchynut

Apart from the concussion he served me extremely well this season.

Ricochet

was an absolute ball magnet through the colts and junior levels. always struggled with his weight but never affected him. now Lyon has him fit and he will only build from here. With so many discounted forwards he will probably be an upgrade target for me

LF

Trade Fyfe to Clancee when he went down and he served me well this year.
A few down games and tends to go missing sometimes but I`d have him in my team next year as long as Lyon leaves him playing in his current role.

Windigo

KoopKicka

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on September 09, 2012, 09:09:35 PM
Apart from the concussion he served me extremely well this season.
+1000000000000 :D

Shihan7

KoopKicka

Barra17

Had him this year. Could take that next step next year and has been playing through the mid this year. Will be looking closely.

Hagebear

I don't think I'm brave enough to start with him. Just something I don't like about him. Maybe it's his name?? I dunno, but not for me clanceeee!

Ricochet

Quote from: Hagebear on September 27, 2012, 10:24:36 PM
I don't think I'm brave enough to start with him. Just something I don't like about him. Maybe it's his name?? I dunno, but not for me clanceeee!
lol hagebear do you pick Cox based on his name ;D

Ajax22

Will be interesting to see how he goes this year. I think he could end up averaging anywhere from 70-100. A lot could depend on what role he plays each week

Capper

I like the look of Clancee and would much prefer him to Fyfe atm.

Will need to see where Fyfe and Clancee play in the NAB next year as Ross can change his mind at any time