2013 Player Profile: Greg Broughton

Started by elephants, September 09, 2012, 08:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrads

The month is up, GB has made a return :)

<<<------------------------

stew42

Look at him, with that smug smile on his face... tempting us DT coaches yet again  >:(

Barra17

Ricochet

Quote from: Scrads on November 01, 2012, 02:23:32 AM

lol and he's back

Mr Micah

Quote from: Scrads on November 01, 2012, 02:23:32 AM

you made LOL   :)

Shihan7

Toga

Quote from: Shihan7 on November 13, 2012, 06:59:04 PM
Broughts is a lockity lock.

for me too. having DPP means if I can't fit him in my backs he is certain to be in my fwds i think.

Football Factory

The quietly spoken defender said he wanted a new challenge and intended on cementing his spot across half-back.

"That's the plan. I've been training in that spot over the pre-season and plan to do so going forward.

"Bluey has said I'm the only one that can lose that spot. It's an exciting young group and I'm looking forward to starting in the next month

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-01-18/broughton-goes-back

essendon2

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 18, 2013, 08:33:18 PM
The quietly spoken defender said he wanted a new challenge and intended on cementing his spot across half-back.

"That's the plan. I've been training in that spot over the pre-season and plan to do so going forward.

"Bluey has said I'm the only one that can lose that spot. It's an exciting young group and I'm looking forward to starting in the next month

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-01-18/broughton-goes-back
Cannot tell if this is a good thing.... I think the Def/Mid role is Stanley's forte. My gut is saying don't pick Broughton, but then my head is telling me has the potential to go bang

POK252

Hmmm think I'll wait and see....
Rather take the risk on Hartlett who I can confidently stay will score well if hes fit.
Goddard, Gibbs & Hanley (easy draw) all locked

Mr.Craig

Quote from: essendon2 on January 18, 2013, 08:40:41 PM
Cannot tell if this is a good thing.... I think the Def/Mid role is Stanley's forte. My gut is saying don't pick Broughton, but then my head is telling me has the potential to go bang

I can't remember where I saw it but I read yesterday that GC want to play Stanley in a more permanent midfield/half forward role this year. What, if any, effect that will play on Brougton's scoring we'll have to see.

Adamant

Quote from: Mr.Craig on January 18, 2013, 09:25:40 PM
Quote from: essendon2 on January 18, 2013, 08:40:41 PM

I can't remember where I saw it but I read yesterday that GC want to play Stanley in a more permanent midfield/half forward role this year. What, if any, effect that will play on Brougton's scoring we'll have to see.

http://www.goldcoastfc.com.au/news/2013-01-10/mr-consistent-eyes-midfield-role

tbagrocks

I'm just to hesitant, Duffman looks safer to me plus Heppell to improve

essendon2

if I dare say it, I like the look of Higgins at 396k. Currently succeeding in his first full pre-season

Jukes

Quote from: essendon2 on January 18, 2013, 09:43:56 PM
if I dare say it, I like the look of Higgins at 396k. Currently succeeding in his first full pre-season

I'd prefer Sylvia and my boy Trav Cloke at lower prices tho.