2013 Player Profile: Greg Broughton

Started by elephants, September 09, 2012, 08:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aces-high

I reckon he is defs relevent if picked up by the suns.
Backline of
Murphy warnock tape
Harbrow/mckenzie bock broughton

Would see him slut it up i reckon. He wont be mucked around like he was at freo i reckon. He will be locked into a running half back where he plays his best footy. With his inclusion it'll free harbrow or mckenzie to play higher up the ground. If mckenzie is listed as a back, this might make me a bit more tempted to take a punt  8)

Toga

Quote from: elephants on October 24, 2012, 11:47:47 PM
Ball should be back there plenty for GC!?

My thinking was that he won't get much midfield time at GC... Didnt think about the running half back role... :P

I guess he could slut it up again but what are the chances hell get shutdown roles?

Ajax22

Quote from: Toga on October 25, 2012, 10:14:28 AM

My thinking was that he won't get much midfield time at GC... Didnt think about the running half back role... :P

I guess he could slut it up again but what are the chances hell get shutdown roles?

Yeah that's my worry. Who does GC usually use on the likes of Stevie J, Milne, Rioli and Betts?

Footy_Boiz

Pick 60 and broughton to the suns for pick 37
Does this hinder harbrows chances of a gig now? These two may take points of each other

Toga

Doesn't look like he'll be playing a bullshower forward role at GC... I reckon I might take the punt on him again :P

QuoteFREMANTLE's Greg Broughton has joined Gold Coast after seeking a trade in a bid to return to his familiar sweeping role in defence

Source:
http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/150216/default.aspx

Ricochet

Quote from: Toga on October 25, 2012, 12:00:29 PM
Doesn't look like he'll be playing a bullshower forward role at GC... I reckon I might take the punt on him again :P

QuoteFREMANTLE's Greg Broughton has joined Gold Coast after seeking a trade in a bid to return to his familiar sweeping role in defence

Source:
:'(

Toga

Quote from: Ajax22 on October 25, 2012, 11:13:31 AM

Yeah that's my worry. Who does GC usually use on the likes of Stevie J, Milne, Rioli and Betts?

not sure... Whatlez, any idea? :P

Quote from: Ricochet on October 25, 2012, 12:15:46 PM

Source:

why so sad ric?

Ricochet

Quote from: Toga on October 25, 2012, 12:24:51 PM

Source:

why so sad ric?
haha Freo supporter mate, love Broughts

Holz

Am I stupid enough to start with him again. After trading him out round 3 than he averages 92 out of my team than I get him back and he goes 55 and injured this year I said never again. If they are doing the 2 trades a week use it out lose it I might sneak him in

Scrads

Ohhhhhh look who has come crawling back, if it isnt the FF community ;)

Toga

Quote from: Scrads on October 25, 2012, 01:06:15 PM
Ohhhhhh look who has come crawling back, if it isnt the FF community ;)

i never left ;)

always loved him, always will!

Tyes

My bet is Murphy will get the shut down roll.

Barra17

Flower you broughts.... Why do you tempt me again!?

**Shakes fist**

Adamant

Quote from: Ricochet on October 25, 2012, 12:28:54 PM
Quote from: Toga on October 25, 2012, 12:24:51 PM

Source:

why so sad ric?
haha Freo supporter mate, love Broughts

+1 So devastated :(

elephants