2013 Player Profile: Greg Broughton

Started by elephants, September 09, 2012, 08:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrads

Quote from: whatlez on September 10, 2012, 05:26:22 PM
Quote from: Scrads on September 09, 2012, 11:27:33 PM
Were you all just waiting for me to rock up ? :)

This won't be the last we hear of GB this off-season, trust me ;)

Your boy. Lock him in. You better have him >:( lol.

Haha, mate it's not like I have been trolling this whole time. First picked (mainly because Defenders are picked first lol)

Scrads

Unfortunately after losing a DP-bet to tabs I will have to change my Gregory one for a month :(

None-the-less he is still an absolute lock in for me and I look forward to the banter during the PS and no doubt over the summer I will make up a man-love thread for him talking him up ;)

underdog11

ele i respect you so i will see this nicely. If you take Broughton i promise you he will destroy you, he is one the may entice pre-season but will f**k you the hell up steer clear! HE IS PERMANENTLY BLACK LISTED FOR ME!

elephants

Quote from: underdog11 on October 01, 2012, 02:29:10 PM
ele i respect you so i will see this nicely. If you take Broughton i promise you he will destroy you, he is one the may entice pre-season but will f**k you the hell up steer clear! HE IS PERMANENTLY BLACK LISTED FOR ME!

Hahahahaha yeah fair enough. Youre certainly not alone there mate ;D

Ricochet

Quote from: Scrads on September 30, 2012, 02:54:26 PM
Unfortunately after losing a DP-bet to tabs I will have to change my Gregory one for a month :(

None-the-less he is still an absolute lock in for me and I look forward to the banter during the PS and no doubt over the summer I will make up a man-love thread for him talking him up ;)
hahaha where has this love come from scrads? aren't you a hawks supporter?

Scrads

Quote from: Ricochet on October 02, 2012, 01:12:59 AM

Just the fact that I love him and he is gonna be an awesome pick in 2013 ;)

Spinking

I want to see what Rossy is doing with him before I jump on. If he looks like returning to that mid / def role he used to score well in then Ill jump back on... Won't be start of the year though.

Ricochet

Quote from: Scrads on October 02, 2012, 01:29:02 AM
Quote from: Ricochet on October 02, 2012, 01:12:59 AM

Just the fact that I love him and he is gonna be an awesome pick in 2013 ;)
haha i think i'll wait and see

Scrads

I haven't forgotten about you my main man Gregory <3

Shihan7

What are peoples thoughts on him if he moves?

Ricochet

Quote from: Shihan7 on October 17, 2012, 12:04:53 AM
Really don't think he'll go but if he does its probably safer to watch him and upgrade to him if he kills it

Toga

Quote from: Shihan7 on October 17, 2012, 12:04:53 AM

Depends where. If the team ha other good shut-down defenders/taggers etc he might be enticing but idk will just have to wait and see.

Football Factory

Rivals circle Freo defender

GREG Broughton could be on the move from Fremantle with Port Adelaide having shown interest in trading for him before this Friday's 2pm deadline.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/150060/default.aspx

Toga

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on October 22, 2012, 08:19:51 PM

GREG Broughton could be on the move from Fremantle with Port Adelaide having shown interest in trading for him before this Friday's 2pm deadline.

will definitely be having a look at him should he move club ;)

call me mad....

Football Factory

Quote from: Toga on October 22, 2012, 08:24:01 PM
Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on October 22, 2012, 08:19:51 PM

will definitely be having a look at him should he move club ;)

call me mad....
I might too  :o     :-[    :-X