2013 Player Profile: Toby Greene

Started by KoopKicka, September 09, 2012, 07:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamant

Quote from: ///////////////////////// on September 21, 2012, 02:35:07 PM
Shiel has a foot injury that will keep him out for ages so Greene will be running the midfield again. LOCK.
So 3 Giants in the MID's for you next year?

/////////////////////////

yep. nobody expected GWS to go as good as they did this year and you will all be surprised again next season

Ricochet

Quote from: ///////////////////////// on September 22, 2012, 12:20:28 AM
yep. nobody expected GWS to go as good as they did this year and you will all be surprised again next season
yes they exceed expectations but for DT these boys are a long way behind the best

elephants

Will be a superstar but not a super-starter for me next year. Pass.

me

was impressed with him in the u18s etc, but didn't select him cos i  thought guys like dom tyson/hoskin elliot and the other plethora of mid picks they got would deny him time in the midfield

boy was i wrong, i have no doubt that he will kick on next year and be their best player by years end - what a jet!!!!

Spinking

Really like Greene, but no room in the mids for me. Can't see him going to another level just yet, and I'm not sure GWS have nailed down who their best midfield group is yet. I'll have my eyes on him for 2014.

Barra17

I'm gonna give the kid a go. No doubt he can tear up, somehow I don't think the 2nd year blues is going to affect this kid...

/////////////////////////

Quote from: Barra on September 26, 2012, 08:01:00 PM
I'm gonna give the kid a go. No doubt he can tear up, somehow I don't think the 2nd year blues is going to affect this kid...

you won't regret it. Toby will be in the top 6 DT mids next year

ADEZ

had no preseason last year and had a top year...
this year he is starring on the pre-season track  :o

kilbluff1985

Quote from: ADEZ on January 04, 2013, 05:28:29 PM
had no preseason last year and had a top year...
this year he is starring on the pre-season track  :o

yeah i want to start him, telling myself not to but hard to resist

JBs-Hawks

Will probably wait til his 4th year before I jump on.

essendon2

Barra17

Averaged 110 over his last 8 games  :o

essendon2

Quote from: Barra on January 05, 2013, 12:49:42 PM
Averaged 110 over his last 8 games  :o
I just think Redden shows better value for an extra 40k which is a shame

Barra17

I wouldn't be so sure about that with Moloney there. From reports he is tearing up the off season at the moment...