Previous topic - Next topic

KoopKicka

Andrew Embley - West Coast Eagles

Position: M

Price (fanplanner): 242,200

2011 Games: 21

2012 Games: 6

2011 Average: 94

2012 Average: 57 (take out his 3 sub games and its 80)

Summary: Embley made his debut in 1999 and has been a solid DreamTeam scorer ever since, not dropping below an 80 average since 2002, you get the feeling next year will be his last.

Verdict: At that price.. wowee :o In contention for my 5th mid spot along with Chad Wingard and Lachie Whitfield

Koops predicted average: 80-85

Adamant

Massive bargain at 240k...looked great today and is a good chance of making my team at M5  :)

KoopKicka

Quote from: Adamant on September 09, 2012, 07:30:57 PM
Massive bargain at 240k...looked great today and is a good chance of making my team at M5  :)

Forget Luke Ball, Embleys where its at. :P

elephants

I reckon he's good for 90+!!

A lock in my side at the moment.

Kellogscrunchynut

I usually tend to exclusively pick Guns and Rooks in the midfield, however for Embley I may buck that trend.

roti

he is m5 at the moment, today didn't hurt his chances!

KoopKicka

man the more I look at the numbers......

Phasir

121 in the Elimination final against North, looks really appealing now, I'd just be hesitant because of the chance of a mid-year retirement :-X

Adamant

Yep, lock if he stays under 350k.
Would have started with Hayes, but he wasnt discounted as much as I would like....Embley is super cheap!

LF

Quote from: Phasir on September 10, 2012, 11:25:44 AM
121 in the Elimination final against North, looks really appealing now, I'd just be hesitant because of the chance of a mid-year retirement :-X

By then tho he should have made enough cash to offload him to a premo anyway.

Ricochet

hopefully his shoulder is 100%, i'll be finding room for him i think

Scrads

Very tempting, but I won't make a decision until his discount is released by CD/VS.

Justin Bieber

How he played yesterday than Yes.

But if he spuds hard next game, then No.

Toga

Quote from: luvfooty on September 10, 2012, 12:20:17 PM
Quote from: Phasir on September 10, 2012, 11:25:44 AM

By then tho he should have made enough cash to offload him to a premo anyway.

Yeah +1 I'll consider starting with him but won't be a keeper! You want your mids averaging 110+ at least as I don't reckon he'll go that big

Football Factory

Hate to be picky but he is valued at $263,900 in the Fanplanner .. Regained full fitness by the time finals came around and scored 121 vs the Roos in the Qualifying Final and 93 vs the Pies in the Semi-Final.