2013 Player Profile: Dustin Martin

Started by Toga, September 09, 2012, 07:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roti

looks so much fitter then he did during the season

Justin Bieber

He does look mores sieve, only problem is that there are many strong forwards this year...  :-\

Windigo

Dare I go another round with D_Mart.  :-\

quinny88

Looking more slim and tonned rather than just a big lump. Fingers crossed he's in for a big one

Tyes

I always thought the introduction of Williams to the coaching panel would see Dusty's stocks rise. Could be a great POD if a lot of coaches steer clear. If he tears up the Nab you would be crazy not to consider him.

quinny88

Quote from: Tyes on December 10, 2012, 08:33:25 PM
I always thought the introduction of Williams to the coaching panel would see Dusty's stocks rise. Could be a great POD if a lot of coaches steer clear. If he tears up the Nab you would be crazy not to consider him.

He did tear it up last year to though from memory. Going to be one of those decisions I lose sleep over leading up to round 1 lockout  :o

Spite

Quote from: quinny88 on December 10, 2012, 09:58:07 PM
He did tear it up last year to though from memory. Going to be one of those decisions I lose sleep over leading up to round 1 lockout  :o

100% agree, will be a painful decision

tbagrocks

Just put him in, take some substance and forget what you did!

Barra17

Sorry Clancee, you have now just been kicked for Martin.

Adamant

So tempting, dont think I'll have room though...

Hope he tears it up for my Asians 8)

Toga

Was BoG for the Tigers last night, looks like he's on track for a good season.

Football Factory

Quote from: Toga on February 09, 2013, 04:37:30 PM
Was BoG for the Tigers last night, looks like he's on track for a good season.
Oh was he  :)  think ill keep him at F4 for now

SydneyRox

has been in most of my teams until now, would have to do something stupid. like get a boxxy tatnoo on his neck for me to drop him.

Toga

Quote from: SydneyRox on February 09, 2013, 06:15:56 PM
has been in most of my teams until now, would have to do something stupid. like get a boxxy tatnoo on his neck for me to drop him.

not much room on his neck already lol ;D

Justin Bieber

Not sure he was Bog, he was just solid.