Price: $400,900 (FanPlanner)

2011 Games: 22

2012 Games: 20

2011 Average: 89.4

2012 Average: 85

2012 Tons: 4

Big games: Essendon (119)

Summary:
Whilst he disappointed many this season, we have to remember that the king of the 'don't argue' is still only a young fella, coming into his fourth season in 2013. A misdemeanour saw him miss two weeks in the latter half of the season, and he only scored four tons which was seen as not living up to his pre-season hype. However an average of 85 really wasn't too bad given the carnage that was the 2012 season.

Verdict:
Surprisingly, despite once again failing to reach finals, the Tigers this season played some of the most DT friendly footy in the league. Dusty will often start in the middle and rotate up forwards, which will mean, if the Tigers start to dominate some more games next season, he should start kicking more goals. When playing in the middle, Dusty will not cop a hard tag as again, he is not a priority for opposition clubs whilst he lines up alongside stars like Cotchin and Deledio. Write him off at your own peril - I'll be starting with him.

Predicted average: 94

Kellogscrunchynut

Should be able to improve on his average and become a reasonable pick up.

Windigo

Will probably keep his DPP. Not out of contention for a spot by any means!  :)

elephants

I feel like he's underpriced for what he's capable of.

Not starting for me after this year though...

Adamant

Good write-up.
Lock for me atm, with a lot of MID/FWD's losing their DPP....Dusty will slot straight in.

roti

Is far more capable then what he showed this year, still averaged 88, not going to miss out on the year where he goes boom so ill keep picking him

masedog333

Dustin Martin (Richmond Tigers)

Summary: Dusty was expected to do a lot more this season, many predicting an 100 point average. His average dropped 5 points from the previous year which is unusual for such a good young player entering his third season. It is still possible that his breakout season could be this season, he is a determined young man who will be keen to bounce back. He is still a MID/FWD and he comes into 2013 extremely cheap after a downer last season. He is a risky premium pick, but it could well pay off especially when he is so much cheaper than the other premiums.

Verdict: In my team at the moment, but i'm a risk taker and a huge Dusty fan and I think he can have a good season in 2013.

Predicted 2013 Average: 93

KoopKicka

Justin Bieber

tbagrocks

stay as a half forward- rotating midfielder for ten years so he stays a f/m, (mainly for the Llamas ;D)

Zombie2.5

Still don't feel like its going to be his year after season 2012 :-\

Don't think I'll start with him, especially with a lot of good value forwards around. Might only get 2-3 premo's and only rooks on the bench.
Maybe 2014?

Adamant

Really hope Fyfe ends up with DPP so I can just lock him in and not have to make these 50/50 calls  :P

KoopKicka

Quote from: Adamant on September 12, 2012, 02:37:02 AM
Really hope Fyfe ends up with DPP so I can just lock him in and not have to make these 50/50 calls  :P

When the fanplanner has him as non DPP its a bad sign :P

Ricochet

not faling for the hype again this year. If he finally breaks out i will upgrade to him but definitely not starting with him