The Best Thing You've Won in A Raffle/Competition?

Started by Windigo, September 09, 2012, 07:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

My mum just came home and she won a flat screen tv from a raffle.  8)

Maca24

Boomz

c4v3m4n

Spite

All expensive paid trip to Daydream Island, off the Whitsundays for 2 weeks for 4 people, valued at over $8000 :)

Besides that, I never win anything :P

Dudge

elephants

I didn't really win it as much as steal it...

But a signed Luke Shuey poster from my cousin.

*shhhh*

MTTY

Used to win a lot of competitions as a kid but since that my lucks been pretty lite on. However I was at a Saints intra club with my cousins (mad saints supporters) got them to buy a ticket for the raffle and they won a jersey signed by the whole team.

Ziplock

A hot chick.

not even joking.

and no, it wasn't a cooked bird.

Dudge

LF

Where do I start.
We have won Tickets to a New Years eve concert featuring Living End plus CD`s from the radio.
Also The other half won a raffle to drive a sprintcar at the motorplex
Won tickets to the speedway in another raffle at a car show
Won the Wild Turkey comp this year to see Cold Chisel in concert plus meet the band,spending money $600 was supposed to be used to buy drinks etc but we sat in the VIP section and the Wild Turkey staff kept giving us free drinks.
Won a meal at the Perth restaurant series 2 My Restaurant Rules with a chance to win a holiday to one of the other restaurant(didn`t win tho)from a radio station
Won $7500 on Powerball 3 years ago that helped us out when we went to Bathurst and Sydney
Other half won a Wild Turkey Webber from the local bottle shop.

Windigo

Capper

you need to learn to share LF

I won 5 T-bones last week in the meat raffle
and won $200 in the club badge draw 2 years ago

JBs-Hawks

Zombie2.5

Never really win anything, don't buy much raffle tickets or enter comps very often.

I remember a raffle at school ages ago, it was pretty good, but never won anything :(
They got a few footys for minor prizes and I remember my friend sitting next to me won the major prize! (laptop or something) :(