maxwell is a dog and buckley is a fool

Started by blue, September 09, 2012, 02:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue

how can a teams captian be so stupid, he has to get 2 weeks, if stevie J gets 1 for a block, then what do you get for a elbow to the head. As for buckley saying its a contact sport and not much in it, well how about out in straight sets you flog

Ziplock

stevie J got his for a hit behind play, and then yanking the player around without knowing if he was injured or not.

what'd maxwell do?

Justin Bieber

Capper

Quote from: Ziplock on September 09, 2012, 03:16:01 PM
stevie J got his for a hit behind play, and then yanking the player around without knowing if he was injured or not.

what'd maxwell do?
Stevie J only got his for the hit nothing else, which gave me the showers. Maxwell will be banned

Ziplock

I swear  I heard the the mrp said that the reckless yanking contributed...

JBs-Hawks

maxwell gave him a blood nose, he is gone.

Shaggy

I love how every time something happens involving a Collingwood player, everyone comes around calling them dogs. It was a physical and heated up game. That is what happens. he may get rubbed out for it but he may not. facts are that doesn't make him a dog.

You sir, are a muppet.

Cruiseon

Quote from: Shaggy on September 09, 2012, 08:42:33 PM
I love how every time something happens involving a Collingwood player, everyone comes around calling them dogs. It was a physical and heated up game. That is what happens. he may get rubbed out for it but he may not. facts are that doesn't make him a dog.

You sir, are a muppet.

Eloquently put Shaggy, I concur.

Bluke

Quote from: blue on September 09, 2012, 02:49:30 PM
how can a teams captian be so stupid, he has to get 2 weeks, if stevie J gets 1 for a block, then what do you get for a elbow to the head. As for buckley saying its a contact sport and not much in it, well how about out in straight sets you flog

Isnt Judd a team Captain?

Cruiseon

Quote from: Bluke on September 10, 2012, 12:23:51 AM
Quote from: blue on September 09, 2012, 02:49:30 PM

Isnt Judd a team Captain?

Lol Bluke, apparently if your team finishes 10th or lower your Captain gets dishonoured of the title. Where did Carlton finish again?

Colliwobblers

I think Maxwell had a "FOOLish moment" and Buckley is "wishful thinking" in his comments...

title of thread and sentiment is way off however, both statements ridiculous. But Footy is an emotional game for us supporters, and for the players more so.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Ziplock on September 09, 2012, 04:32:49 PM
I swear  I heard the the mrp said that the reckless yanking contributed...
No, they said the yanking was assessed as a separate incident. It was only the bump that was looked at and given the suspension. They said the yanking was not forceful enough to warrant anything...

McRooster

Maxwell has been offered two weeks.

No doubt it will be challenged.

2 large cokes

wasn't challenged. he's accepted. I think the fact that he broke his nose would make it a bit hard for him to get off. if it was just a blood nose then maybe. I still think personally though collingwood would be better off with a different player captaining the side. just my thoughts though.

Ricochet

i don't really like him but to have been voted by his team mates, board and coaches to be captain of and AFL footy club means they must have a lot of respect for you. So he is doing something right
And what he did actually happens quite a bit behind the play
But he deserved the two weeks he got