2013 Player Profile: Scott Pendlebury

Started by Toga, September 09, 2012, 02:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bones Bombers

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 10, 2013, 04:11:00 PM
Pendlebury was second to only Swan in 2011, 2012 he was expensive and an upgrade target

2013 he is underprised, why make him an upgrade target when he will increase in value ???

Also it's the 10th of January, leaving the training track doesn't worry me, still two months from round one ;D
It's all personal choice Tbag. I agree that Pendles is a little underpriced.
I think Pendles should get the number 1 tag at the pies. Swan is untaggable, thats why he's in my team. Beams may attract a tag after his efforts last year but Pendles should get the hard tag and while he is an absloute gun I want to see how he handles it and how his body is going. Therefore upgrade target along with Boyd, Beams etc if they are showing top form. Maybe even Dangerfield ;D

Holz

Quote from: essendon2 on January 10, 2013, 04:13:35 PM
Pendlebury was second to only Swan in 2011, 2012 he was expensive and an upgrade target

2013 he is underprised, why make him an upgrade target when he will increase in value ???

Also it's the 10th of January, leaving the training track doesn't worry me, still two months from round one ;D
For an extra 11k you can get Watson who averaged 118 in his first 8 games!

pendles will avergae more for less, not sure why you would get watson

essendon2

Quote from: Holzman on January 10, 2013, 04:22:22 PM

Maybe because we think Watson will average more, again. and play more games, again.

Holz

Quote from: essendon2 on January 10, 2013, 04:23:09 PM

Maybe because we think Watson will average more, again. and play more games, again.

he could if he pendles gets injured again.

2011 117 avergae should get that or better. Watson best year in his career likely to drop

essendon2

Quote from: Holzman on January 10, 2013, 04:24:12 PM
Quote from: essendon2 on January 10, 2013, 04:23:09 PM

he could if he pendles gets injured again.

2011 117 avergae should get that or better. Watson best year in his career likely to drop
why should Watson's average drop, he's turning 28... 28 isn't old haha
He just won the brownlow.
Watson averaged 117 in his first 8 games of 2011, then did his hammy.
Averaged 118 in his first 8 games in 2012, Essendon started losing..
he's a jet, I've justified why I'm going Watson over Pendles

Football Factory

Quote from: Bones Bombers on January 10, 2013, 04:21:10 PM

I think Pendles should get the number 1 tag at the pies. Swan is untaggable, thats why he's in my team. Beams may attract a tag after his efforts last year but Pendles should get the hard tag and while he is an absloute gun I want to see how he handles it and how his body is going. Therefore upgrade target along with Boyd, Beams etc if they are showing top form. Maybe even Dangerfield ;D
The way people are talking its like he's 100k underpriced, yes underpriced but by how much 40k?

I dont think 40k will make much difference. Definitely a player i want in my team but i think ill start with Swan,Ablett and Beams and get him in later.

essendon2

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 10, 2013, 04:26:53 PM
Quote from: Bones Bombers on January 10, 2013, 04:21:10 PM

The way people are talking its like he's 100k underpriced, yes underpriced but by how much 40k?

I dont think 40k will make much difference. Definitely a player i want in my team but i think ill start with Swan,Ablett and Beams and get him in later.
He's underpriced by about 20k...
if you take out his injury affected 59, he only averaged 114...

Bones Bombers

There are a group of players at the top who are hard to split but everyone has their opinion about who should be picked to start.
Thing is, we don't all have the same opinion.

essendon2

Quote from: Bones Bombers on January 10, 2013, 04:31:31 PM
There are a group of players at the top who are hard to split but everyone has their opinion about who should be picked to start.
+1
agree to disagree

Football Factory

Quote from: essendon2 on January 10, 2013, 04:33:00 PM
Quote from: Bones Bombers on January 10, 2013, 04:31:31 PM
+1
agree to disagree

SydneyRox

Pretty boring forum if we did.....

We all seem to agree that your DP is fantastic?

Bones Bombers

Quote from: SydneyRox on January 10, 2013, 04:53:31 PM
Pretty boring forum if we did.....

We all seem to agree that your DP is fantastic?
I think she is the hottest chick in the world. Apologies to my wife!

Adamant

Quote from: henry on October 17, 2012, 10:58:22 PM
Quote from: Adamant on October 17, 2012, 08:39:15 PM
At this stage, Pendles is probably the most locked premium in my side :o
Lol you can have degrees of lockedness?  :P

Still not entirely convinced he will be a starter in my side, I like Murphy better due to the pies midfield depth I can just see Murphy averaging more. As I said earlier definitely will be an upgrade target though.

Haha late reply, but yes you can have degrees of lockedness.

There is no way I'm not starting without Pendles - Durable, consistent, high ceiling, decent captain option, and underpriced.

Andrew

It's Pendlebury or Stanton for my M3 spot. While Pendles has started with a bang in previous seasons, Collingwood play Carlton round 2. Pendles to get the Carrazzo tag again and scores in the 60s? He could be depreciated in price early...

nrich102

Quote from: Andrew on January 10, 2013, 07:19:00 PM
It's Pendlebury or Stanton for my M3 spot. While Pendles has started with a bang in previous seasons, Collingwood play Carlton round 2. Pendles to get the Carrazzo tag again and scores in the 60s? He could be depreciated in price early...
Would have to be pendles, Stanton sucks