2013 Player Profile: Scott Pendlebury

Started by Toga, September 09, 2012, 02:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyes

Thanks Ric, I was always going to start Swan and starting both sounds like the plan to me!. :) Swan, Ablett, Pendles and Murphy looks mighty fine at the moment.

Toga

Quote from: Ricochet on September 13, 2012, 10:54:46 AM
Quote from: Tyes on September 13, 2012, 10:45:17 AM
Can anyone see him dropping below his starting price much during the season? Because if not wouldnt it make more sense to start him rather than upgrade to him?
I will start Swan, but surely him and Ablett will drop in price at some point. Pendles I am not so sure about.
I am considering a 5 premo mid and if so Pendles will be a lock for sure.
Swan only really dropped 30kish (from his starting price) this year at the start of the season and when he got injured

the drop at the start was because of a couple of below par scores and he quickly got back up near 600k... hardly enough time to upgrade to him. The other was injury (the 95 score). He will drop but i think it will be an injury that will cause it rather than form, and we can't bank on that.

As for Pendles... he is already under priced due to his injury. Throughout the year he'll probably fluctuate between 500k and 550k. Can't see him dropping massively in price unless he gets injured.

I'm starting both  ;D

yep, I'm with you ric, I'll be starting pendles and swanny!

Kellogscrunchynut

Pendlebury has been a mainstay of my team since 2010, and it wouldn't be right to have a team without him.

Adamant

Swan, GAJ, Pendles locked.
Cotch v Murphy for M4...

elephants

Might go Pendles over Swanny and pocket the 100k! Who thought you'd ever say that!?!

Quote from: Holzman on September 13, 2012, 02:44:41 AM
Picking Pendles easy over swan and beams. Will consider Swanny but Pendles will be my first picked player in the team and probably my captain round 1.

Wouldn't have anything to do with a certain euros trade would it mate? :P

Toga

Quote from: elephants on September 13, 2012, 10:22:25 PM
Might go Pendles over Swanny and pocket the 100k! Who thought you'd ever say that!?!

Quote from: Holzman on September 13, 2012, 02:44:41 AM
Picking Pendles easy over swan and beams. Will consider Swanny but Pendles will be my first picked player in the team and probably my captain round 1.

Wouldn't have anything to do with a certain euros trade would it mate? :P

I'm actually seriously considering that, not starting swanny! :o

Ziplock

Swan is probably the only guy I'd be willing to fork out really top ranged cash for. Yeah, he costs more, but he also gives you an extra 15 ppg, which is like a bonus 60k of value.

Adamant

Quote from: Ziplock on September 13, 2012, 11:10:00 PM
Swan is probably the only guy I'd be willing to fork out really top ranged cash for. Yeah, he costs more, but he also gives you an extra 15 ppg, which is like a bonus 60k of value.
and the safest, walk-up captain option.

stew42

Atm, he is fighting for a spot with Cotchin... Pendles may just have the edge atm...

13Brummy

Footy_Boiz

Locked for me alongside swan, Murphy and redden

Shihan7

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on September 13, 2012, 07:04:51 PM
Pendlebury has been a mainstay of my team since 2010, and it wouldn't be right to have a team without him.
+1, he is a lock for me.

Capper

Quote from: henry on September 09, 2012, 03:45:18 PM
Definetly in my considerations. Swan, Gaj, Pendles, Murphy and Cotchin are all battling for 4 spots, though if I don;t start with him he will definitely be an upgrade target.
+1 and you can add Watson to that list

Adamant

At this stage, Pendles is probably the most locked premium in my side :o

Spinking

Going out on a limb to say I think he will out score Swan in 2013. Even if he doesn't, is much better value.

A lock for me.