2013 Player Profile: Scott Pendlebury

Started by Toga, September 09, 2012, 02:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew

Quote from: nrich102 on January 10, 2013, 07:27:07 PM
Quote from: Andrew on January 10, 2013, 07:19:00 PM
It's Pendlebury or Stanton for my M3 spot. While Pendles has started with a bang in previous seasons, Collingwood play Carlton round 2. Pendles to get the Carrazzo tag again and scores in the 60s? He could be depreciated in price early...
Would have to be pendles, Stanton sucks

Even with him slowing up (calf/hammy soreness?) and Essendon slowing up, Stanton averaged 107. With his ceiling nearly hitting 200, 8 midfielders to pick and 30 trades to play with, Stanton is difficult to ignore. But with M1 and M2 locked for Swan/Ablett, and M4 for Murphy, I can only start with 1 more mid premium, and Pendlebury seems more likely to cop a hard tag than Stanton.

essendon2

Quote from: Andrew on January 10, 2013, 07:39:45 PM
Quote from: nrich102 on January 10, 2013, 07:27:07 PM
Quote from: Andrew on January 10, 2013, 07:19:00 PM
It's Pendlebury or Stanton for my M3 spot. While Pendles has started with a bang in previous seasons, Collingwood play Carlton round 2. Pendles to get the Carrazzo tag again and scores in the 60s? He could be depreciated in price early...
Would have to be pendles, Stanton sucks

Even with him slowing up (calf/hammy soreness?) and Essendon slowing up, Stanton averaged 107. With his ceiling nearly hitting 200, 8 midfielders to pick and 30 trades to play with, Stanton is difficult to ignore. But with M1 and M2 locked for Swan/Ablett, and M4 for Murphy, I can only start with 1 more mid premium, and Pendlebury seems more likely to cop a hard tag than Stanton.
IMO go Redden over Murphy

POK252

Seriously considering dropping Pendles out of my team for the first time all pre-season. As someone mentioned earlier he plays carlton in RD 2. Likely to get tagged by Carrazzo. With 2 trades available each week it wont be hard to get him in pretty early.

Ricochet

Quote from: POK252 on January 11, 2013, 08:19:52 PM
Seriously considering dropping Pendles out of my team for the first time all pre-season. As someone mentioned earlier he plays carlton in RD 2. Likely to get tagged by Carrazzo. With 2 trades available each week it wont be hard to get him in pretty early.
Malthouse doesn't tag :P

Adamant

Quote from: Ricochet on January 11, 2013, 08:24:31 PM
Quote from: POK252 on January 11, 2013, 08:19:52 PM
Malthouse doesn't tag :P

+1 Haha, was just about to say that.

essendon2

and regardless, Pendles starts like a house on fire!

Holz

Quote from: essendon2 on January 11, 2013, 08:51:18 PM
and regardless, Pendles starts like a house on fire!

and will continue all through the season

picker_man

No point umming and arring lock him in, to easy at his price!!