Position: MID

Price: $301,300 (Fanplanner)

2011 Games: 2

2012 Games: 22

2011 Average: 72

2012 Average: 63.5

2012 Tons: None... Yet ;)

Summary:
An absolute magnet as a junior, Caddy was chased fairly hard by the Bombers last off-season. A serious and lingering hip injury derailed his 2011 campaign but seems to have finally nailed down a spot this year playing every game. Despite taking a minimal backward step as far as DT scoring goes, the fact he has got his 'foot in the door' so to speak will allow him to reset after a full pre-season this year.

Verdict: Pass. Although I rate him as a player I think he is 1-2 more years of really making his mark on the competition. The attributes are there, just need to see them put into practice.

Ele's Prediction Average of 80.

Justin Bieber

Adamant

No chance of making my team, but nice write up ele.

elephants

henry

I had him at the start of this year lol  ::) for a few weeks. He will move to a Melbourne club I guarantee you, but I agree he is a couple years away from being DT relevant.

Master Q

Kellogscrunchynut

Still a couple of years away to be in contention.

stew42

He's publicly stated that he wants to move to a Vic club next season... does this change anyone's minds? Or will he spend 2013 in the seconds?

KoopKicka

Quote from: stew42 on September 10, 2012, 10:13:00 PM
He's publicly stated that he wants to move to a Vic club next season... does this change anyone's minds? Or will he spend 2013 in the seconds?

Nah not for me, even with a club move. :)

elephants

A good move for him imo but won't make drastic changes to him next year I don't think...

Zombie2.5

Quote from: stew42 on September 10, 2012, 10:13:00 PM

Yep, he's quit already
http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-premiership/josh-caddy-quits-gold-coast-suns-set-to-return-to-victoria-to-continue-afl-career/story-e6frf3e3-1226471382397

Think Essendon & Geelong are at the top of the list wanting him.

fortynine

He will be a very good player in a few years but he's not ready yet.

Heppell21

Will definitely pushing that mid 80's average - Hopefully helping out Jobe in the midfield.

The It

Anyone interested now that hes at Geelong??

Hagebear

Not for me. Maybe I'm the only one but I just don't rate him as much as everyone raves in about. I live on the Goldy and have seen a few Suns game but he just looked average. Reminds me heaps of Rhys Palmer. That bloke owned the potato farm.