2013 Player Profile: Jack Redden

Started by Toga, September 09, 2012, 01:37:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hagebear

Quote from: LaHug on September 26, 2012, 11:00:31 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on September 26, 2012, 10:23:18 PM
Quote from: LaHug on September 26, 2012, 12:32:55 PM
Once again, all of your comments have made me super unsure again. Basically, it's going to be 4 guns and 4 rooks in the midfield. How can you choose out of Swan, Ablett, Cotchin, Pendles, Murphy, Beams, Redden, Watson?! Even Stanton is a legitimate starting option right now...
you pick 5  ;D
and you have to start Murphy and Pendles as they are under priced... as is Stanton and he is in my team
Then you can't miss out on Swan or Ablett's massive scores so you start them as well
then its up to the others to fight for your last spot  :D
Swan and Cotchin rested forwards sometimes so they'll get DPP. There were those games that Ablett racked it up down back so he can get DPP. Simple.....

I like it huggy. Dare to dream!!!!

Holz

Quote from: Hagebear on September 26, 2012, 11:15:16 PM
Quote from: LaHug on September 26, 2012, 11:00:31 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on September 26, 2012, 10:23:18 PM
Quote from: LaHug on September 26, 2012, 12:32:55 PM
Once again, all of your comments have made me super unsure again. Basically, it's going to be 4 guns and 4 rooks in the midfield. How can you choose out of Swan, Ablett, Cotchin, Pendles, Murphy, Beams, Redden, Watson?! Even Stanton is a legitimate starting option right now...
you pick 5  ;D
and you have to start Murphy and Pendles as they are under priced... as is Stanton and he is in my team
Then you can't miss out on Swan or Ablett's massive scores so you start them as well
then its up to the others to fight for your last spot  :D
Swan and Cotchin rested forwards sometimes so they'll get DPP. There were those games that Ablett racked it up down back so he can get DPP. Simple.....

I like it huggy. Dare to dream!!!!

Screw structures just give as 30 mid spots to fill. That would be interesting.

I might go redden stuck in that award place where he is expensive but you probablywobt want him in your final 6.

Between fyfe redden cotchin mundy for my m4

Capper

Have never considered him for any of my teams but if he gets DPP next year, i might possibly make some room

Adamant

Quote from: tabs on September 28, 2012, 08:15:04 PM
Have never considered him for any of my teams but if he gets DPP next year, i might possibly make some room
Redden DPP?  ???

Toga

yeah sorry mate there's no way he would even be considered for DPP... it wasn't even mentioned lol

LaHug

Methinks tabs may have made a mistake and though this was Rocky's profile...?

Adamant

Quote from: Toga on September 28, 2012, 09:13:54 PM

yeah sorry mate there's no way he would even be considered for DPP... it wasn't even mentioned lol
Haha what DPP would he get anyway? and if he was DPP, he would be the biggest lock in history.

Adamant

Quote from: LaHug on September 28, 2012, 09:24:13 PM
Methinks Jukes may have made a mistake and though this was Rocky's profile...?
tabs* and yeah, most likely a mistake :P

LaHug

Quote from: Adamant on September 28, 2012, 09:28:27 PM
Quote from: LaHug on September 28, 2012, 09:24:13 PM
Methinks Jukes may have made a mistake and though this was Rocky's profile...?
tabs* and yeah, most likely a mistake :P
Oh wow. That's a little case of irony right there... I'll fix that ::)

Scrads

For some reason I am barely considering him :o

Might have to do with the ton of other premo mids available...

elephants

Lost money on him on brownlow night.

Sorry Jack, gotta pass :P

Adamant

Shihan7

Really like Redden, Its just his low ceiling really puts him behind a lot of options for me in the mids.

stew42

Low ceiling with a 100+ average=high consistency, but I'm tossing up between him and Pendles for M4, and Pendles is winning atm...

Toga

Quote from: stew42 on November 03, 2012, 07:14:15 PM
Low ceiling with a 100+ average=high consistency, but I'm tossing up between him and Pendles for M4, and Pendles is winning atm...

Redden has the better bye but pendles is just too good value imo...