Price: $486,800 (FanPlanner)

Position: Mid

Price:

2011 Games: 22

2012 Games: 22

2011 Average: 109.1

2012 Average: 102.6

2012 Tons: 13

Big games against: West Coast (127), North Melbourne (126)

Summary:
A tackling machine, still only young and developing had his break out year in 2011. His scores dropped off a bit this year but is still very solid, and with the Lions looking to climb back up the ladder next season, should lift once again. Shouldn't cop the #1 tag if Simon Black chooses to play on next season, and Tom Rockliff might even be considered to be ahead of him in other club's priorities to tag.

Verdict:
Young gun who racks up the points from his tackles, definitely under consdideration for starting at M4 next season

Predicted 2013 average: 115

tbagrocks

what price 505k?

well I am bias being from Glenelg but I will definitely be seriously considering, probably yes

Adamant

Love Redden, had him in 2011 and he was awesome,
Not sure I can fit him in over the other premo mids in Swan, GAJ, Jobe, Pendles, Beams, Cotch, and Lids...
Also he ceiling is quite low (but should improve on that as he matures).

Justin Bieber

Toga

Quote from: whatlez on September 09, 2012, 01:40:44 PM
What's your prediction score?

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 09, 2012, 01:39:27 PM
what price 505k?

well I am bias being from Glenelg but I will definitely be seriously considering, probably yes

sorry lads, edited

Mr.Craig

I'd like to start with Swan, Beams and Pendles next year but it won't be possible with the byes so I'll be having a good look at Redden. More than capable of being top 6 in 2013 and will be reasonably priced.

LF

Started with him this year after deciding to stick with him(had him last season as well) rather than grabbing Rocky.

Might look to upgrade to him next season he has had slow starts to the last couple of seasons and lost a heap of money.
Is more than capable of being a top 6 mid as Mr Craig stated.
Is a tackling machine so that is another plus.

Adamant

Quote from: Mr.Craig on September 09, 2012, 01:58:53 PM
I'd like to start with Swan, Beams and Pendles next year but it won't be possible with the byes so I'll be having a good look at Redden. More than capable of being top 6 in 2013 and will be reasonably priced.
Good point, forgot about the byes...Redden may sneak a spot now  :)

Windigo

Shihan7

Quote from: Adamant on September 09, 2012, 01:40:33 PM
Love Redden, had him in 2011 and he was awesome,
Not sure I can fit him in over the other premo mids in Swan, GAJ, Jobe, Pendles, Beams, Cotch, and Lids...
Also he ceiling is quite low (but should improve on that as he matures).
+1

henry

Tossing up between him and Marc Murphy at the moment, definitely worth considering.

Kellogscrunchynut

Seriously considering him as my M4 behind Swan, Ablett and Cotchin.

Toga

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on September 09, 2012, 07:01:40 PM
Seriously considering him as my M4 behind Swan, Ablett and Cotchin.

definitely worth a look!

Master Q

LaHug

Can I just ask where the jump from 102.6 to a predicted 115 comes from?
One thing that I noticed was an improvement after the inclusion of Zorko into the team. Before Zorko, he averaged 89 per game. Since Zorko, he averaged 108.
Still, there's a chance he'll start getting the tag if it stops going to Black. I'd be more inclined to think he'd average around 108-110. Still good enough for a top 6 midfielder but very hard for me to think it's worth starting with him. Any fall from grace that lowers his price will be enough for me to look at picking him up mid season!