2013 Player Profile: Brett Deledio

Started by Toga, September 09, 2012, 01:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

Quote from: Scrads on September 26, 2012, 11:15:37 PM
Quote from: Toga on September 26, 2012, 03:20:06 PM
Quote from: roti on September 26, 2012, 02:24:42 PM
Would like to add in that lids is much more taggable then cotch.
Picken is considered one of the best taggers in the game, go watch Richmond vs Doggies round 20 and see what cotch did to him that game.
Lyon recognised this and in both games v Freo crowley went to lids and almost halved his input. If i was playing Richmond i would tag lids, cotch will do his thing regardless, his transition between the inside and outside of his game is seamless, while lids' outside game can definately be stopped

yeah that's agreed, and i completely see that but i just serisouly think that lids will go bang next year

Are you suggesting he didn't this year ? :P

haha nah mate not at all, he absolutely dominated this year but if he can get rid of those few 70-odd games (which hopefully he can start doing by breaking tags) he would be enormous! (averaged 115.5 ppg if you take out those tag-affected 70's!!)

Justin Bieber

Just saw the suggesting ave and wow... You would lock him in with 118 ave...

Toga

Quote from: whatlez on September 27, 2012, 12:02:05 PM
Just saw the suggesting ave and wow... You would lock him in with 118 ave...

i seriously think that's a possiblity as well - look how much he upped his ave this year (20 ppg) after being released into the midfield more often, with his leadership position at the club and the recruitment of some rebounding half backs (so that he doesn't have to play there any more) i'm gonna seriously look at starting him.

Barra17

Master Q

I've started him every year of played DT. If he isn't a back that run could end  :(

Capper

Never hadd him at the start of the season but will get him if he keeps his DPP. Not too sure whether to get him at the start if he loses his DPP

Shihan7

Upgrade target if he can repeat 2012 form 8)