2013 Player Profile: Patrick Dangerfield

Started by Master Q, September 08, 2012, 09:43:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

you don't have to be one eye'd and bias to see he went up another level in the back end of the year, he won't go backwards which means he will give the 110 a nudge, 15 Brownlow votes in the back end to! Just saying there are other options than the same 6 everyone else seems to be getting, Paddy is a profesional and will work hard to become consistant, at 23 he should become more consistant and more 30+ possession game beckons. If young players never improved towords their mid twenties we wouldn't be playing fantasy footy'
    Of course I'm bias I see him every game, only see four games a week (thanks again Andrew) Crows and Port are two, and this guy will be one of the very best, get on and enjoy the ride, leave him out I dare ya  ;)

Anyway I don't like to be boring and I like to take risks, had Conca, Ziebell and Otten last year :o was my first full year :P
will have Redden, Danger and two of either Pendles, Murphy or Cotchen

Holz

No for me not with mundy and fyfe cheaper and a guy like cotchin not too much more. Bit of an award price for me. You probably wouldn't want him in your finishing squad but at his price you have too.

Either get fyfe and upgrade to a super premo or start with a super premo

Shihan7

Absolute gun, but cant see him going 110-115+ just yet.

Colliwobblers

He did receive some tagging attention throughout the season, but handled it better than most, (Murphy,Stanton etc etc) think it was more just a case of him fading ever so slightly after a huge season.

Would be a Lock in my fwd line as he was for me in 2012, may still earn a start in my M5 spot this season.

Yes I am over correcting and going 5 elite mids this season after starting 3 last season and hurting for it.

with the amount of mid rooks (DPP) you can start in your fwd line i am going to chase the big points in the midfield from round 1.

Ricochet

as expected..

Dr Dream Team ‏@DrDreamTeam
Dangerfield goes from Fwd/Mid to Mid. You still gonna pick him? #DTLeaks

quinny88

Quote from: Ricochet on November 30, 2012, 01:02:45 PM
as expected..

With the 8 mid positions available he is definitely one to consider

nrich102

Quote from: quinny88 on November 30, 2012, 11:15:53 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on November 30, 2012, 01:02:45 PM
as expected..

With the 8 mid positions available he is definitely one to consider
+1

Toga

Still don't think I can fit him in to my starting side, but depending on his performance early in the season he could become an upgrade target.

The_Captain

essendon2

Football Factory

Toga

Quote from: essendon2 on January 07, 2013, 04:31:24 PM
Murphy or Dangerfield or Swallow?

Murphy the safer more proven option imo, but I expect all to significantly increase their averages in 2013!

kilbluff1985

egosbar

im not falling for the trap and worrying about byes to start , im setting my team not even thinking of byes , as i upgrade downgrade or trade for injury  i will look to balance my sides according to the upcoming byes

essendon2

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 08, 2013, 12:41:48 AM
Quote from: essendon2 on January 07, 2013, 04:31:24 PM
Murphy or Dangerfield or Swallow?

how many other round 13 bye premos you got?
MID is Swan, Ablett, Cotchin, Redden, Mayes, Mitchell, Ctouch, O'Meara (Jones, Colquhoun)