Blacklists

Started by Footy_Boiz, September 04, 2012, 10:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Footy_Boiz

Hi all
Another season finished and I'm sure there's a few players who have got admission to your blacklist, so who are they? What players will you never pick again? Any come off the list?
For me Rockliff has gone on, will consider if a foward but. Also Shaw, Mitchell after that 51 which lost me finals and Howard who I got as a smokey and contributed 40 points -.-

Toga

Heath Shaw
Greg Broughton (will probs get sucked in again though)
Tom Rock (unless Mid/Fwd)

POK252

Quote from: Footy_Boiz on September 04, 2012, 10:23:17 PM
Hi all
Another season finished and I'm sure there's a few players who have got admission to your blacklist, so who are they? What players will you never pick again? Any come off the list?
For me Rockliff has gone on, will consider if a foward but. Also Shaw, Mitchell after that 51 which lost me finals and Howard who I got as a smokey and contributed 40 points -.-
Quote from: Toga on September 04, 2012, 10:24:56 PM
Heath Shaw
Greg Broughton (will probs get sucked in again though)
Tom Rock (unless Mid/Fwd)

i've had Shaw all year and although hes missed a few games he really hasnt been that bad has he??

Shihan7

Rockliff, unless mid/Fwd

Ricochet

Carrazzo! after destroying all my gfs  >:(
haha nah proly just Shaw and maybe Broughts

Mr.Craig

I can't imagine Shaw, Cloke, Martin, Mumford or Robinson returning to my side.

tbagrocks

so many youngsters like on the up like, Robbo, Ziebell, Hartlett, Dusty, Conca, Rocky and the likes, all these guys will be fantastic players, look at Waters and guys like Swan, Boyd, Thommo, all took years to become the fantasy players they are.
     We might be holding grudges to these younger players but come march 2013 even 2014, will we still be ousting them?

Mr.Craig

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 04, 2012, 11:02:03 PM
so many youngsters like on the up like, Robbo, Ziebell, Hartlett, Dusty, Conca, Rocky and the likes, all these guys will be fantastic players, look at Waters and guys like Swan, Boyd, Thommo, all took years to become the fantasy players they are.
     We might be holding grudges to these younger players but come march 2013 even 2014, will we still be ousting them?

Don't get wrong, Dusty and particularly Robbo were servicable. My concern with Robbo (and the reason I didn't pick him to start with this year) is what's going on between those deformed ears of his. He could have quite easily been suspended a number of times but got lucky and I'm sick of holding my breath every time he lays a bump or tackle.

I certainly won't be starting with them in 2013 but if they prove to be must have upgrades then I'd be silly to ignore them.

bunyips

Mumford
Goodes (has been a gun - but years have caught up with him in my opinion)
Lake (too inconsistant)
ESKI - scores way to many 50s and 60s for my liking

Will give Martin and Rockliff another chance next year if they are FWDs....

Justin Bieber

Headache Heath.
Jelwood well won't be picked next year, could be underpriced.

That's about it.

Dave085

Quote from: Ricochet on September 04, 2012, 10:46:59 PM

Destroying your grand finals or girl friends  ;)

Blacklisting me trading payers who arent out for more than 3 weeks (Ablett, Waters).
Heath Shaw is going to be a no go at the start.

Didnt have a bad year overall so cant complain too much...

Quote from: whatlez on September 04, 2012, 11:19:35 PM
Headache Heath.
Jelwood well won't be picked next year, could be underpriced.

That's about it.

Now that you mention it, J. Selwood wont be starting in my team either, but doesnt really fit the "blacklist" category, just think hes slipping DT wise. Plus he's due to be next years 2012 Tippet and have several concussions...

Justin Bieber

What girlfriends ;) :P

Ricochet

Quote from: whatlez on September 04, 2012, 11:40:04 PM

What girlfriends ;) :P
all 5  :P

Justin Bieber

13Brummy

Only one for the blacklist, Broughton.  I will also refrain from getting Jelwood and Mitchell.

I think those blacklisting Dusty Martin are crazy - he's a young player who had a plateau in his development.  He will go crazy in the next few years.