No
37 (88.1%)

Total Members Voted: 4

nrich102

With the lions on the rise up the ladder, is he worth it in dream team

Ajax22

ronl

Kellogscrunchynut

He would need to turn back the clock several years to even become viable.

Colliwobblers

yeah he could have a big season if he is fit and stays fit as the Lions improve and with Burger back, but he won't be anywhere near cheap enough to make it worth the risk.

Grazz

Windigo

Past his best and not worth it IMO. 

But...A lot of DT midfielders as well as 'forwards' won't be there next year to pick from.  :o

DT Gun

the way afl play zones and such key forwards are almost non existant compared to mid forwards in dt

henry

Too old for me, even though he still is a good player and capable of kicking a bag from time to time. I think the Lions won't improve much next year to be honest, I think there main improvement in terms of ladder positions was this year, then next year that might rise 1 or 2 positions max. I'd be surprised if they made finals.

Ricochet

staying away from key fwds next year with buddy being the only exception

Spinking

Agree with all above. His price has been tempting over the past 12 months, because we all know he can go big on occasions, but he is such an injury risk and scores will only drop in coming seasons.

KoopKicka

Grazz

Quote from: Ricochet on September 05, 2012, 06:40:41 PM
staying away from key fwds next year with buddy being the only exception

Will try to do the same, sweating on how many dpp fwd/mids we will loose though.

tbagrocks

I may just have Walker :P he will just keep getting better and what is 18 possessions 7 marks and 4 goals a game average to?
7 marks being the minimum as he ave 6.9 this year!