Powertothepeople Congratulations SC Champion

Started by Grazz, September 03, 2012, 02:56:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Congratulations mate outstanding effort to take out SuperCoach 2012.
Played in a couple of leagues with this guy and he is a terrific bloke and
thoroughly deserving of this title. Hope we can get him into a few leagues
next year to help bolster FF's attack on the League Top 20 Page.

Dudge

Quote from: Grazz on September 03, 2012, 02:56:48 PM
Congratulations mate outstanding effort to take out SuperCoach 2012.
Played in a couple of leagues with this guy and he is a terrific bloke and
thoroughly deserving of this title. Hope we can get him into a few leagues
next year to help bolster FF's attack on the League Top 20 Page.

Everything u said there Grazz, and may i add, Michael also finished 2nd in Sportsbet. He's definately had a year we just dream of. Enjoy the ca$h mate, u well and truly deserve it bud

Grazz

He's had a great year hasnt he Dudge. 1st Supercoach, 2nd SportsBet and 3357 in DT. I think the guy can play. :)

youl_R_FCK

Well done there mate. Bit off topic but what was the prize money for the sports better winners and so on. How many collect

Grazz

Quote from: FisherSaints on September 03, 2012, 06:12:11 PM
Is he on FanFooty??

Not sure FS, i got a feeling he may not be but im hoping to hear from him regarding some leagues next year so i hope we can recruit him if he isnt.

Torpedo10

Congratulations Powertothepeople. Grazz, See if you can ask him via ur league chat to come onto FF maybe?

Grazz

Quote from: Torpedo10 on September 03, 2012, 06:27:17 PM
Congratulations Powertothepeople. Grazz, See if you can ask him via ur league chat to come onto FF maybe?

I have mentioned it but i will do it again mate.

PICCOLLO

Quote from: Grazz on September 03, 2012, 06:19:49 PM
Is he on FanFooty??

Not sure FS, i got a feeling he may not be but im hoping to hear from him regarding some leagues next year so i hope we can recruit him if he isnt.

He's on Fanfooty Grazz but he isn't big on posting, etc.  That's actually how I ran into getting him for the Gorilla league last year.  Let him soak up the success and see what he wants to do; he seems pretty modest and not that keen to take the spotlight as it were.  I'm just hoping he'll come back and play with us again next year.  Great bloke, deserved winner and from what I can gather, he's normally in the top couple of hundred every year.  Quality player.

Grazz

Quote from: PICCOLLO on September 03, 2012, 07:19:47 PM
Is he on FanFooty??

He's on Fanfooty Grazz but he isn't big on posting, etc.  That's actually how I ran into getting him for the Gorilla league last year.  Let him soak up the success and see what he wants to do; he seems pretty modest and not that keen to take the spotlight as it were.  I'm just hoping he'll come back and play with us again next year.  Great bloke, deserved winner and from what I can gather, he's normally in the top couple of hundred every year.  Quality player.

Ah thanks for that PICCOLLO, yeh will let the dust settle and see how he feels. He will be in demand i can imagine.
As you said he is a very nice bloke and yes he is a very deserving winner. Another Green name for the FF comunity
so thats good. Rapt he's with us.

FisherSaints

Quote from: PICCOLLO on September 03, 2012, 07:19:47 PM
Is he on FanFooty??

What's his name PICCOLLO

chewylizard

Thanks to all, genuinely much appreciated. Juggling back to work, and looking after my young boy but on Wednesday I'll jump back on and catch up with anyone who wants a chat or any questions.
Thanks again!  ;D

Grazz

Quote from: chewylizard on September 03, 2012, 10:36:22 PM
Thanks to all, genuinely much appreciated. Juggling back to work, and looking after my young boy but on Wednesday I'll jump back on and catch up with anyone who wants a chat or any questions.
Thanks again!  ;D

No worries chewy, we understand you may be busy, has the Prime Minister rung you yet. Look forward to hearing all about your success when you have the time. Hope your not teaching your son the tricks of the trade this things hard enough as it is.
Enjoy the adulation mate you deserve it well done. ;).

PS i was wondering if you might be good for a loan haha. ::)

tom_scully

Noz

Anyone know how improtmu went? Not sure if I spelled it right but he won last years SC