Main Menu

Fanplanner 2013

Started by Scrads, September 03, 2012, 01:38:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrich102

Quote from: henry on December 04, 2012, 05:59:26 PM
Probably an easy answer to this, but how do you save it? Mine only saves for a couple of days then seems to disappear.
Mine saves until I close the tab

Mr.Craig

Once you're logged in, click on "Change Team In Focus" at the top right of the screen and you can select your saved team from there.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Mr.Craig on December 04, 2012, 08:34:35 PM
Once you're logged in, click on "Change Team In Focus" at the top right of the screen and you can select your saved team from there.

yeah that's how i do it kind of weird have to do it that way though

valkorum

Quote from: Mr.Craig on December 04, 2012, 08:34:35 PM

Once there you can select your primary team.  This will be the team that appears at the top of the page as a link when you login

QuoteG'day, valkorum. Your TEAM NAME plan team is in focus.

Mr.Craig

Hi m0nty, Dylan Van Unen came up as a defender in 7 or 8 sources I could find.

“I play back line predominately, I was thrown up the field at times last year and hopefully I can play as a third tall reading the play and playing that chop out role,” he said.

I think you could safely make him a B/C or even just a back rather than pure mid. Cheers. :)

Justin Bieber

Reece Conca Mid only. Dayne Zorko Fwd/Mid.

Cheers Monty.

m0nty

I have updated the Fanplanner with the draftees in the PSD and rookie draft. The undrafted players have all been removed.

cptFantasy

Thanks for you hard work there m0nty. Has Viney disappeared though?

m0nty

Ooh good get there, he's been added back in.

kilbluff1985

Hey Monty if sc gold gets there official player prices on Dec 17 I think it is do you have a rough eta when fan planner prices will be updated

m0nty

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 11, 2012, 07:11:45 PM
Hey Monty if sc gold gets there official player prices on Dec 17 I think it is do you have a rough eta when fan planner prices will be updated

When someone sends me the list.  8)

kilbluff1985

Cameron Pederson R/B

confirmed by dr dream team fanplanner not updated yet

and Goodes at the Bulldogs confirmed as C/B but not updated yet not in SC anyway

thanks mOnty

Grazz

Quote from: m0nty on December 11, 2012, 07:18:13 PM

I'll shoot through the list for DT asap. Didnt have it in SC unfortunately.

GM

Quote from: Grazz on December 16, 2012, 04:59:24 PM

I have both Grazz, just unsure how to transfer info.

Grazz

Quote from: greenmoon on December 16, 2012, 05:07:26 PM
Quote from: Grazz on December 16, 2012, 04:59:24 PM

I have both Grazz, just unsure how to transfer info.

As my typing is as slow as a wet whistle i'll be using the Windows snipping tool and then i'll upload it to something like PhotoBucket and then to m0nty. That will take an hour or so but better than week on the keys haha.