Main Menu

Fanplanner 2013

Started by Scrads, September 03, 2012, 01:38:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew42

Yeah, chuck it up 100 or so... I can hear people's cries of anguish! I've been saving $200k for just this occasion ;D

Mr.Craig

Troy Menzel C/B when you have the time m0nty. :)

kilbluff1985

Troy Menzel M/F Mr Craig

Heres a list mOnty prob on your to do list anyway

Draftees
Troy Menzel Fwd/Mid.
Nick Vlastuin Def/Mid.
Sam Mayes Fwd/Mid.
Stringer Fwd
Lee Fwd
Ben Kennedy Fwd/Mid.
Kristian Jaksch Def/Fwd

jimmytigs

can someone tell me why the fanplanner is only accepting 8 forwards & backs & why all 8 mids are showing as on field with no emegencies-cheers

6ft Hick

There's a new selection process for your fantasy teams next year.
There are several earlier posts that go into more detail of D/T and S/C rule changes for 2013 that you might want to look up at FanFooty.

Next year you will be choosing 6 playing defenders (2 reserves), 8 mids (2 reserves), 2 rucks (2 reserves) and 6 fwds (2 reserves).

shaker

Like a lot of people that had teams in fanplanner before the new rules ,I am just wondering if everybody had the same problem that I had. Players were shifted in to new positions to fit in with the new structure i.e. Lance franklin was moved to my ruck , Sam jacobs was moved to my midfield and so on. After fixing my team to the new structure I clicked on to place players by price only to have all resort back to the wrong positions. I even totally removed them all and started again only for it to happen again. The only way I could fix this was once I had decided on all my defenders was to click on choose all defenders and that worked then to do the same with rest. I am just wondering if any body else had this problem and there is a way to be able to use the sort team by price icon.

Justin Bieber

Surely Jesse Lonergan should be Mid/Fwd or Fwd?

Mr.Craig

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 01, 2012, 03:08:57 AM
Troy Menzel M/F Mr Craig

My brain was thinking it but my fingers didn't type it. ???

Bones Bombers

Did the same. Just give them time to make the changes. They do a great job to get it done this fast.

kilbluff1985

it was either get to your team with players in diff positions or wipe everyones team and make them start again mOnty decided the first option was best it's not a big deal

CrowsFan

Quote from: whatlez on December 01, 2012, 02:24:11 PM
Why? He played pure midfield for Tassie and for Launceston

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on December 01, 2012, 03:51:20 PM
Quote from: whatlez on December 01, 2012, 02:24:11 PM
Why? He played pure midfield for Tassie and for Launceston
None as the occasional goal kicker I'm sure...

Mr.Craig

2 goals for the season, if he was playing forward he wasn't very good at it. :P

The more DPP's the better but that one certainly won't be happening.

Justin Bieber

jimmytigs

Quote from: 6ft Hick on December 01, 2012, 11:31:56 AM
There's a new selection process for your fantasy teams next year.
There are several earlier posts that go into more detail of D/T and S/C rule changes for 2013 that you might want to look up at FanFooty.

Next year you will be choosing 6 playing defenders (2 reserves), 8 mids (2 reserves), 2 rucks (2 reserves) and 6 fwds (2 reserves).

thanks,that makes it interesting,so 10 mids all up 8 on field?certainly adds interest,can see all those low priced forwards coming in useful,i mean the nicoski,lecras,staker,winderlich,byrnes,macaffer,might be putting a lot of faith in a number of those spuds to try & squeeze in 5-6 premium mids