FanFooty Dream Teamer of the Round: Round 23! CLOSED

Started by LaHug, September 02, 2012, 11:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Hey guys, if you haven't seen the DTer of the Round thread yet, see here: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,54236.0.html

If you think you might have a shot at being the top FanFooty Dream Teamer of Round 23, or just feel like sharing your score/rank, post how many points you scored, your score rank for that round and your team name.

The winner will be acknowledged for eternity in the Hall of Fame!

You will have until midnight Tuesday to get your scores in. After that, this thread will be locked.
No bogus! I will be checking!

Thanks,
LH.

P.s. If you can spare a moment to vote for me in the Personality of the Year, that'd be lovely
Link: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,45929.0.html

LaHug

Team name: LaHug
Score: 2136
Round rank: 23,278

Overall: 2010

I can't tell you how devastated I am that I missed the top 2000 AGAIN! :'(

LaHug

Quote from: Flamingos on September 03, 2012, 12:42:24 PM
First post ever.
Which is, to be honest, frustrating because post history is one of the easiest ways to help verify.

Turkies

^Why don't you just look up the team on dreamteam?

Team Name: Tsatra's Turkies
Score: 2217
Round Rank: 10,324
Overall: 50

Low score this week, but luckily didn't go back too much (from 46th). Super stoked to be able to say i finished top 50!!

Ajax22

Team name: Flying Monkeys
Score: 2360
Round rank: 304
Overall: 52

Had a couple of decent scores to finish, 5 league wins. Probly could have gone even better overall if I'd wasted a few trades during byes and maybe one on Pendles when injured, actually had a fair surplus coming into the finals rounds when there wasn't much carnage

LaHug

Quote from: Turkies on September 03, 2012, 02:26:14 PM
^Why don't you just look up the team on dreamteam?
What's to stop someone pretending they're the coach of a team when they're actually not? I could claim that my team is called mcscooglebrothez and that I top scored this week but, by checking my post history, you'd find that I'm lying.
Someone did it earlier in the year but, fortunately, I managed to catch them out.

Turkies

Doubt someone is going to lie about their team that's ranked 4,000 odd, but fair enough