What Will You Do Differently in DT 2013?

Started by Windigo, September 02, 2012, 07:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POK252

Ziplock

2/2 sub rule, midpricers are the way to go :P

Adamant

Quote from: POK252 on September 03, 2012, 08:55:32 AM
Andrew Embley as 4th or 5th mid at 230k??
Definitely considering him!
Luke Ball another option but unlikely he will make my team...

Grazz

Quote from: POK252 on September 03, 2012, 08:55:32 AM
Andrew Embley as 4th or 5th mid at 230k??

He's pretty fragile though so keep that i mind.

POK252

Grazz

POK252

Has anyone actually made a preliminary side for next year. I have sort of. Worked out that the Magic number at the start of this year was about 4.947. So I'm just assuming it will be the same next year. Also give a 10% discount for players that have played 7-10 games, 20% for players that have played 4-6 matches, 30% discount for players that have played 1-3 games and 40% for players who havent played. Obviously guessing a bit here but have left 350k in the bank from this years salary cap :)

Grazz

Quote from: POK252 on September 04, 2012, 12:01:43 AM
Has anyone actually made a preliminary side for next year. I have sort of. Worked out that the Magic number at the start of this year was about 4.947. So I'm just assuming it will be the same next year. Also give a 10% discount for players that have played 7-10 games, 20% for players that have played 4-6 matches, 30% discount for players that have played 1-3 games and 40% for players who havent played. Obviously guessing a bit here but have left 350k in the bank from this years salary cap :)

Geez your keen mate. To be honest i dont really want to think about it that much for awhile but i give you 10/10
for enthusiasm. Im going to sit back enjoy a good finals series and get back into Fantasy Footy about December, i'll be busy building leagues inbetween now and then, contacting people etc that will be enough for me for awhile.

elephants

Quote from: Grazz on September 04, 2012, 12:28:15 AM
Quote from: POK252 on September 04, 2012, 12:01:43 AM

Geez your keen mate. To be honest i dont really want to think about it that much for awhile but i give you 10/10
for enthusiasm. Im going to sit back enjoy a good finals series and get back into Fantasy Footy about December, i'll be busy building leagues inbetween now and then, contacting people etc that will be enough for me for awhile.

Yeah I reckon that was my mistake last year. Started planning in August and got bored by May when my team went off the rails...

Not starting a fanplanner until January (in Tassie for all of December so no internet no DT) :D

EZA100

No key forwards or defenders, except buddy maybe.

stew42

powersuperkents

Football Factory

id like to say i will not use trades stupidly .. but ive been saying that for years   ;D

Grazz

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on September 04, 2012, 06:32:45 PM
id like to say i will not use trades stupidly .. but ive been saying that for years   ;D

Id like to say that to, always seem to find 2 or 3 where i ask myself Grazz what on earth were you thinking.

Justin Bieber