Main Menu

Happy Fathers Day

Started by Cruiseon, September 02, 2012, 09:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cruiseon

To those more 'mature' FF members who are fortunate enough to have little humans running around the house, a very happy Fathers Day to you all. I hope that your breakfast is received in bed & that your coffee & toast are not too cold.

To those who are paying respect to their Dad's, take a moment to say genuine thanks remembering often its from them where our earliest football memories come.

Have a good day all.

Spinking

Great sentiments Cruise. Was woken this morning by the tribe, with tea and toast in bed  :)

Funny how it's the little things that make it all worthwhile. Got a gift of a new drill I'd been hanging out for, from all of them, but was perhaps a bit more touched by the $2 packet of carrot seeds from my 4 year old daughter who said "I know carrots are Dads favorite vegetables and maybe we can plant them together." 

Gold!  :D

Happy fathers day to all the other 'old men' out there.

Justin Bieber

LF

Happy Fathers Day to all the FF members with kids.

We had our Fathers Day during the week my other half flew out on Thursday morning.
The Kids gave him his presents last weekend.
My son has Footy today semi finals so I`ll see my Dad later and saw we the other halfs dad during the week.

ossie85

Cheers Dad :)

And happy father's day to all fathers

Torpedo10

Happy Fathers day to all the fathers out there.  :)

Grazz

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads. The eldest has been already and dropped off a copy of Jim Stynes My Journey then took me car up to Murray Bridge as his is playing up. Good onya Dad. My Daughters family including the Grandkids will be here soon and the youngest will cruise in at some stage if he remembers haha. Have a great day all. :D

fidou

Got the fathers day breakfast from the 3 girls and now am going to lunch at the club and maybe I get to watch the Car v StK match am looking forward to Luke Mitchell's debut.

DazBurg

happy fathers day to the fathers out there
enjoy the day ;)

Capper

HAppy fathers day o all the FF dads out there.

To steal a mate line.....thanks for teaching us everything we need to know like kicking a footy, drinking a beer farting and dodgy DIY

ossie85

Quote from: tabs on September 02, 2012, 04:27:02 PM

To steal a mate line.....thanks for teaching us everything we need to know like kicking a footy, drinking a beer farting and dodgy DIY

poor place to miss a comma!

Capper

Quote from: ossie85 on September 02, 2012, 04:40:42 PM
Quote from: tabs on September 02, 2012, 04:27:02 PM

poor place to miss a comma!
or is it??? ;D

Spinking

Fletch74

Quote from: DazBurg on September 02, 2012, 02:22:50 PM
happy fathers day to the fathers out there
enjoy the day ;)
+1 :D

fidou

Quote from: fidou on September 02, 2012, 12:57:27 PM
Got the fathers day breakfast from the 3 girls and now am going to lunch at the club and maybe I get to watch the Car v StK match am looking forward to Luke Mitchell's debut.
Great lunch at the club with the Car v Stk match on the tv. Bad result but back home and more beer nulled the pain