Have to bench one of these gun fwds

Started by dansmcd, August 31, 2012, 12:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dansmcd

I need to field 3 of these 4 fwds, all of which my GF opponent does not have.

Buddy vs WCE
Chappy vs Syd
Fyfe vs Mel
Tippett vs GC

Other fwds are Beams, Sideass, Zorko, Dusty, all of whom my opponent has. I am leaning towards playing these guys as I have the better overall team and want to minimise points of difference. $900 riding on the outcome.

You would have to think Tippett will kick a bag against the Suns. Chappy and Bud could both do nothing or go for 150. Fyfe should dominate the Dees for 90-125 but could possibly be subbed with a view to engineering a Derby final next week.

Help please

stalker

I would bench Tippet and put the E on him (as Fyfe might get a rest?)

Artax

Pretty awesome forward line. I would say Buddy due to still easing back in.. He was not awesome against Sydney or Chappy who despite a good record against the Swans comes up against a much better team.

Definatly don't bench Fyfe

dansmcd

Thanks guys. Fyfe is on the field. I still can't decide between Buddy, Chappy and Tippett though.

Tippet of course has the lowest average but is playing a shower team, and was good last week. He could get concussed early though. Looks like Tex Walker is in doubt, does this increase or decrease the likelihood of Kurt having a good game?

I think the Hawks will win tonight but don't really see Buddy destroying Glass.

Chappy does have agreat record against Sydney, and is playing down at KP, but has been pretty inconsistent lately, and of course the Swans are a top side.

Tearing my hair out here.

Ajax22

Gotta play Chappy. Out of the other 2... I would play Buddy, it's gf time and both the hawks and cats have something big to play for. In the big matches back in the champions, it's generally when they perform at their best

Hagebear

Yeh if your side is better then his bench Tippett. Yes could go big but could also be terrible or get knocked out.

dansmcd

Thanks all for the input.

Tippett is the emergency.