Started by SkyStud24, August 31, 2012, 12:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyStud24

owenbond007

GCS4eva

Dave085

hmmm... Risk trade???
Stanton, sub dangerfield (or whoever) into mids, Jack Riewoldt...  :-\
Might go big looking for his coleman medal.

P.s. I think this article is BS http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/146290/default.aspx

Artax

Ricochet

yeh Giles to Nic Nat is a good one, him and cox should dominate

Adamant

Giles to whoever you can afford....NicNat a decent option.

SkyStud24

So i have 2 Options.

Stanton trade for Jack
or
Giles -> NicNat

KnightRyder

Stanton to Tomahawk or Tippett?

Bit risky, but Hawkins has been firing lately and Tippett up against GCS after a big score last week.

Artax

Both big risks. As likely to stiff it as they are to fire

Hagebear

Giles to Drew Petrie. Could and probably will kick 10 this week and give him a sniff at the Coleman

henry

I don't think trading giles is the way to go, as look how poorly goldy did last week, which is who he's up against. I'd hold him and instead trade Stanton to Tippett would be a good one or even Petrie.

Hagebear

Quote from: henry on August 31, 2012, 06:19:24 PM
I don't think trading giles is the way to go, as look how poorly goldy did last week, which is who he's up against. I'd hold him and instead trade Stanton to Tippett would be a good one or even Petrie.

Although Dean Brogan and Isreal Folau are back in this week and could affect Giles output. Goldstein won't be as bad as last week.

henry

Quote from: Hagebear on August 31, 2012, 06:24:46 PM

Although Dean Brogan and Isreal Folau are back in this week and could affect Giles output. Goldstein won't be as bad as last week.
Yeah good point, didn't realise both those 2 are in. However I still think you will get more points if you trade stanton for a forward with a very high ceiling a la Tippett or Petrie than trading giles for say nicnat

Hagebear

Quote from: henry on August 31, 2012, 07:00:58 PM
Quote from: Hagebear on August 31, 2012, 06:24:46 PM

Yeah good point, didn't realise both those 2 are in. However I still think you will get more points if you trade stanton for a forward with a very high ceiling a la Tippett or Petrie than trading giles for say nicnat

Yeh I agree with not getting nic nat, I'd just go Giles straight to Petrie. I have a strange feeling Stanton could go big this week. Only had 70 against the pies earlier in the year but did have 155 on them last year and shouldn't get a tag.