Sandilands doubt

Started by Affliction, August 31, 2012, 01:57:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Affliction

According to Kim Hagdorn not sure how reliable he is. Thought this report may help with trade decisions for those considering trading Sandilands in.

http://www.sportsnewsfirst.com.au/articles/2012/08/30/moloney-out-and-sandilands-doubt/

Jukes

I reckon we can doubt all dockers premos. They don't want to really smash GWS, as if North overtake them on % they get an easy home final against the eagles, who they smashed last time out, instead of going over to Melbourne to play Geelong.

Ricochet

Quote from: Jukes on August 31, 2012, 09:58:52 AM
I reckon we can doubt all dockers premos. They don't want to really smash GWS, as if North overtake them on % they get an easy home final against the eagles, who they smashed last time out, instead of going over to Melbourne to play Geelong.
yeh they Ross and co keep saying it doesn't matter who they play and where but deep down they'd be hoping to play eagles at home.

Justin Bieber

Not sure why anyone would get Sandilands after his track record over the past 2 years...

Artax

If Sydney win tomorrow watch the Dockers go all out to secure 6th..

I probably would not be bringing him in with a final trade unless you have a really queer second ruckman