?

Robbo
4 (44.4%)
Treloar
5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 1

pinochio

Who to start out of these two??

im thinking on form treloar is miles in front ye??

LF

Same problem I have and Robbo`s form doesn`t warrant him to start.Assistant coach is predicting him as 81 and Treloar as 107.
I`m sticking with Treloar he is playing great.
Besides I thought Robbo was out for the season anyway.

Turkies

I've got the same problem but in SC. really tough decision

McRooster

Quote from: LF on August 30, 2012, 11:14:56 PM
Same problem I have and Robbo`s form doesn`t warrant him to start.Assistant coach is predicting him as 81 and Treloar as 107.
It appears you haven't voted then LF  ;)

Mitch has a near 90 average v the Saints, Treloar hasn't played North and only has a season average of 81.

Can you afford a nine point gamble in your GF?

Turkies

Quote from: McRooster on August 30, 2012, 11:22:48 PM
Quote from: LF on August 30, 2012, 11:14:56 PM
It appears you haven't voted then LF  ;)

Mitch has a near 90 average v the Saints, Treloar hasn't played North and only has a season average of 81.

Can you afford a nine point gamble in your GF?

Robbo is coming off 2 sub 50 scores, and has played 2 games in 6 weeks. Showing no form at all and probably a bit underdone.

Treloar is coming off 5 straight 90+ games, and showing he can score great against teams much better (pies 121) and much worse (suns 112) than the kangas.

I've always been a premo's above rookies kinda guy, but on Robbo's form, with his forward tagging role, and named in the fwd line, i might be leaning to treloar now

Mr.Craig

I'm sticking Robbo on my mid bench as emergency. Not sure I can warrant giving him a spot ahead of Martin or Zorko.

I could shift Roughy into the ruck and essentially field Robbo over Giles but even that feels like a gamble. :-\

Needless to say I voted for Treloar.

Turkies

Quote from: Mr.Craig on August 31, 2012, 12:03:54 AM
I'm sticking Robbo on my mid bench as emergency. Not sure I can warrant giving him a spot ahead of Martin or Zorko.

I could shift Roughy into the ruck and essentially field Robbo over Giles but even that feels like a gamble. :-\

Needless to say I voted for Treloar.

Keep in mind Brogan is playing this week

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Turkies on August 31, 2012, 12:11:47 AM
Keep in mind Brogan is playing this week

That did cross my mind. Then I remembered the last time they played together Giles was BOG and slayed a 124 so I think he's still worthwhile fielding.

McRooster

Quote from: Turkies on August 31, 2012, 12:01:33 AM
Robbo is coming off 2 sub 50 scores, and has played 2 games in 6 weeks. Showing no form at all and probably a bit underdone.
I've always been a premo's above rookies kinda guy, but on Robbo's form, with his forward tagging role, and named in the fwd line, i might be leaning to treloar now
Are you still leaning that way considering Ratten's departure? Surely the new incumbent/caretaker Coach will relax all previous structures and let mad dog Robbo go at the pill on his own merit.

Turkies

Quote from: McRooster on August 31, 2012, 12:30:57 AM
Are you still leaning that way considering Ratten's departure? Surely the new incumbent/caretaker Coach will relax all previous structures and let mad dog Robbo go at the pill on his own merit.

Ratten is coaching out the year... Maybe if there was a new coach, but i think ratten is going to stick to his gameplan

McRooster

Quote from: Turkies on August 31, 2012, 12:55:49 AM

Ratten is coaching out the year... Maybe if there was a new coach, but i think ratten is going to stick to his gameplan
Do you think he really GAF?

It'll be like the last week at school - flower it, do whatever you want.

Fireballz

Quote from: McRooster on August 31, 2012, 01:13:20 AM
Quote from: Turkies on August 31, 2012, 12:55:49 AM

Do you think he really GAF?

It'll be like the last week at school - flower it, do whatever you want.
Ratten might coach for his DT even? I'd play Robbo over Treloar.

TryAnHit

robbo or whitecross as last forward. seems close

KBcokebotl

have same problem, imo its no contest: treloar on field robbo on bench
form suggests treloar deserves his spot more than robbo. more chance for him to go 120 than robbo

TheBeatles

Robbo - carlton will play open game of footy just out for a kick.  Robbo wont have too fwd tag and will roam in the mids and kick a couple of goals - Im Hoping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D