Full Team, One Trade

Started by Chelskiman, August 30, 2012, 07:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelskiman

Somehow have a full team for my grandfinal.  I also have one trade left, but honestly have no idea what to do with it.  I only have $13,100 so any thoughts? Here's my team.

Deledio, Scotland, Goddard, Suckling, Birchall, Waters, Carrazzo - Spurr, Darley

Swan, Ablett, Boyd, Watson, Pendlebury, Mitchell - Gibson, Sexton

Cox, Jacobs - Stephenson, Campbell

Beams, Sidebottom, Franklin, Lewis, Fyfe, Martin, Zorko - T. Adams, Dickson

nrich102

Chelskiman

Quote from: nrich102 on August 30, 2012, 07:50:39 PM
do mitchell to someone

Who to?  There's only Scotty T, but there's a massive chance he'll be a late out, so it's too risky.

Adamant

Suckling to Duffman or even Hanley(scored 134 against Doggies earlier).

Spinking

Might be one of those crazy situations where you get to the end of the season with trades in hand and no need to use them!

That is a very nice team. Only player I reckon you need to consider is Grimes. Not sure you can get there though.

Chelskiman

Quote from: Spinking on August 30, 2012, 08:15:19 PM
Might be one of those crazy situations where you get to the end of the season with trades in hand and no need to use them!

That is a very nice team. Only player I reckon you need to consider is Grimes. Not sure you can get there though.

Yeah, I didn't expect a full team at all. xD  Of course there could be late outs, but that just kinda makes it harder as I could bring someone in only for them to be a late withdrawal.  If I had more cash I'd definitely upgrade Suckers to Grimes, but sadly I have very little cash, which makes my options (if I choose to trade) very minimal.

T Dog

Get in a real POD.....Juddy..last game of his season, Ratts gone, needs to impress new coach....could just go about busting out a big one just to show Ratts going wasn't his fault..... :o

Ajax22

Lewis to Stevie J? I wouldn't mess with the midfield, all should score well.

I'm in a very similar position myself. Basically looking at Birch - Duff or Chappy/Clancee/Zorko - Fyfe

Shihan7

Quote from: T Dog on August 30, 2012, 08:20:32 PM
Get in a real POD.....Juddy..last game of his season, Ratts gone, needs to impress new coach....could just go about busting out a big one just to show Ratts going wasn't his fault..... :o
+1

Chelskiman

Quote from: T Dog on August 30, 2012, 08:20:32 PM

Looked an interesting move until I looked at the facts.  He's only scored three tons EVER against the Saints and he has his worst ever record against them too.  That's not the kind of stats you need going into a grand final. :P

Artax

Fireballz

Yeah Artax I was wondering why noone else had mentioned Cotchin. Best player you don't have mate get him in!

daz77

Martin to Taylor Walker.
Big risk but could dominate against the Suns.

Fireballz

Quote from: Fireballz on August 31, 2012, 02:04:04 AM
Yeah Artax I was wondering why noone else had mentioned Cotchin. Best player you don't have mate get him in!
Oops I misread the money remaining. Thought it was $130,000!

Zorko to Stevie J?