where's all the rested players? you all said Sando would rest!

Started by tbagrocks, August 30, 2012, 07:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shihan7

Quote from: tabs on August 30, 2012, 09:12:48 PM
Quote from: nrich102 on August 30, 2012, 07:51:51 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if pav was a late withdrawal
i think he will play and then get subbed out after kicking a bag
+1

yorgis

nearly all top 8 teams are fighting for home finals [ %age will play a major role in determining final spots so i don't think there will

be too many players rested. mind games only !!!  i think maybe only robbo and pav are iffy

tbagrocks

That's right I said all year the resting at Adelaide was "ALL MEDIA SPECULATION" so now it's game time ;D and no rested players lololololololololololololololololol been waiting months to say....

So I was right!!!

Noz

Taylor Walker has been a confirmed out this hurts many especially my team who now has to rely on Tory Dickson to kick a bag.

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 01, 2012, 02:35:50 PM
That's right I said all year the resting at Adelaide was "ALL MEDIA SPECULATION" so now it's game time ;D and no rested players lololololololololololololololololol been waiting months to say....

So I was right!!!

mate you sound like a teenage girl

tbagrocks

better that than a sheep following everything the media says ;)

PowerBug

But Taylor Walker was rested. :-\

Bickley said so himself: "He's got a slight, very slightly, hip complaint" (He emphasised on the bolded bit)

Enough for me to say that he was rested.

Anyway, next week they'll be buggered, they've all played every game haha, good luck crows.

Hagebear

Heath Grundy will get a week for his dirty little elbow leaving Tex to go nuts!!

Grazz

Quote from: PowerBug on September 01, 2012, 06:35:13 PM
But Taylor Walker was rested. :-\

Bickley said so himself: "He's got a slight, very slightly, hip complaint" (He emphasised on the bolded bit)

Enough for me to say that he was rested.

Anyway, next week they'll be buggered, they've all played every game haha, good luck crows.

Beat Sydney  in a home final which is very likely, we are a bit of a boggie side for the Swans and they all get a rest PB. :o

Possumo

Quote from: Adamant on August 30, 2012, 08:06:11 PM
Thought Robbo was gone for the year so traded him to Stevie J lol....could have just played Treloar  :(

Same, has cost me more than it has helped me (benched Martin when I could've just left Robbo on the bench and played him), and this week while 99 was pretty decent, Martin will possibly get around the same score anyway. Disappointed in the big man!

Zombie2.5

Walker will be good to go against Sydney next week :D Kick a BAG!!