where's all the rested players? you all said Sando would rest!

Started by tbagrocks, August 30, 2012, 07:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

haha, no major outs, bet you all feel a bit silly now :P

insano

... until 90 mins before the game when there's late withdrawals.

Fireballz

Quote from: insano on August 30, 2012, 07:36:52 PM
... until 90 mins before the game when there's late withdrawals.
+1
I am immediately suspicious. But I hope it stays the way it is because my full strength team will beat my opponent's full strength team on most days  :-\ Please DT gods, be kind!

Windigo

Lobbus

nrich102

I wouldn't be surprised if pav was a late withdrawal

LF

Mitch Robbo in thought he was out for the rest of the year.

I have a full team only outs are Darley and the 2 injured players camping on my bench yes even all my rucks are named.
I feel that's is possibly to good to be true.
Very happy with the teams but waiting for something to go wrong.

Grazz

Wasnt as bad as expected but see what tomorrows Final Teams throw up. Cant help but feel there will be a couple of late outs so bench cover could decide what GF's your in. Happy so far. :)

Adamant

Thought Robbo was gone for the year so traded him to Stevie J lol....could have just played Treloar  :(

stew42

Also I would think, this season being so close, that coaches can't afford to rest players.

blah128

Working in our favour is a few of the more popular teams (DT player wise) are playing each other in games crucial to their finishing position...Hawks Swans Pies West Coast Cats. Would be a bit worried about the bottom 10 teams who might be looking to next season or Crows who SHOULD win easily if they rest a few stars. Late outs could still hurt us though

Chelskiman

Quote from: Adamant on August 30, 2012, 08:06:11 PM
Thought Robbo was gone for the year so traded him to Stevie J lol....could have just played Treloar  :(

Same.  I traded him to Fyfe, so wasn't too unhappy with how that played out (though Fyfe's last quarter =  >:().  If I had held my trade though I would have played Taylor Adams instead, so I still would have won, got Robbo back this week and had two trades to play with instead of one.  Oh well, can't complain too much seeing as I'm in my first ever grand final (in two actually, but there's one league I've been in for three years and this one guy wins it all the time, and I play him this week, though I surprisingly have a good record against him).

Hagebear

Quote from: Lobbus on August 30, 2012, 07:42:14 PM
+1 Thommo, Danger especially

Definately don't think Thommo or Danger will be late outs either. Luke Thompson, Richard Tambling and Tom Lynch are the emergencies. So theyre not really good replacements and Aiden Riley is the only midfielder on the pine.

tbagrocks

love how people still think there will be outs ;D :P

Capper

Quote from: nrich102 on August 30, 2012, 07:51:51 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if pav was a late withdrawal
i think he will play and then get subbed out after kicking a bag